I need help designing shirts for my husbands post chemo CC 5K

FortheloveofDCL1

way to far away from Castaway
i am looking for help from our wonderful designers!! I do not have the tools to design a shirt, so I look to you gals/guys. My husband has been under going chemo and now that that part of the treatment is over, even during the remaining treatments...we are taking a much needed break. As part of that break, we are gonna run(well 2 of us will walk)the castaway cay 5K together. I wanted to make special shirts. Something with the graphic from the Castaway Cay shirts but instead of the characters in their clothes I wanted lime green shirts and shorts cause that is his cancers color. And then on the shirt somewhere I want

no-one ever FIGHTS Alone!
Thru FAITH and HOPE
A CURE will be found!

And then a lime green ribbon.

Anyone that can help. Thank you from the botton and top of myheart❤️
Michelle

Hi, I have a 5K design so I tweaked it for you. If it doesn't work maybe someone else will give it a try :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/media/Completed Orders/September/FortheloveofDCL1/LadyBCastaway 5K 3_zps5xjy6eac.png.html
password is FortheloveofDCL1
That is perfect.... Thank you sooo much. Can I ask a favor if you can. Make one with mickey running with Pluto, one with mickey running with goofy, one with donald, and maybe 2 others That way it looks like my husband is mickey and we are each the other characters. . Or mickey with at least 3 others all in lime green clothing. Kinda representing our family. This design is so awesome. You are wonderful. Oh and also those cute mickey ribbons you made on the side of the words. Any way I could get that in 3x5 size. Wanted to add that to my foot tattoo of a breaSt cancer mickey ribbon.

Last edited:

I have uploaded the rest to your folder. Let me know if you need anything else. Same link and password as above.
:)
To download follow the link I posted, click on a picture, on the right hand side under options will be a download button. Click on that.
I don't post blanks so I put the year on the ribbon, hopefully that will work, if you want your name let me know.

Last edited:
i am looking for help from our wonderful designers!! I do not have the tools to design a shirt, so I look to you gals/guys. My husband has been under going chemo and now that that part of the treatment is over, even during the remaining treatments...we are taking a much needed break. As part of that break, we are gonna run(well 2 of us will walk)the castaway cay 5K together. I wanted to make special shirts. Something with the graphic from the Castaway Cay shirts but instead of the characters in their clothes I wanted lime green shirts and shorts cause that is his cancers color. And then on the shirt somewhere I want

no-one ever FIGHTS Alone!
Thru FAITH and HOPE
A CURE will be found!

And then a lime green ribbon.

Anyone that can help. Thank you from the botton and top of myheart❤️
Michelle
Just wanted to say that I hope that your husband continues to do well and BEST WISHES to him for the remaining treatments. Hope that you ENJOY the Castaway Cay 5K!:goodvibes FAITH AND HOPE!:wizard:::yes::

Just wanted to say that I hope that your husband continues to do well and BEST WISHES to him for the remaining treatments. Hope that you ENJOY the Castaway Cay 5K!:goodvibes FAITH AND HOPE!:wizard:::yes::

Thank you so much. With Gods grace it all will go as he plans.

I have uploaded the rest to your folder. Let me know if you need anything else. Same link and password as above.
:)
To download follow the link I posted, click on a picture, on the right hand side under options will be a download button. Click on that.
I don't post blanks so I put the year on the ribbon, hopefully that will work, if you want your name let me know.

Thank you so much. Now everyone just has to decide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter