I need help deciding on a tattoo! :)

♥disneygirl♥

Forever a Disney Princess ♥
Hey guys!

So I turned 18 in May and I'm finally making plans to get my first tattoo! I know where I want to get it (my ribcage on my right side), but I'm having some trouble deciding exactly what. It will definitely be a Walt Disney quote, I know that much. Here are the ones I can't decide between (in no particular order):

1) All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
2) If you can dream it, you can do it.
3) It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.
4) The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
5) Keep moving forward.
6) When you believe a thing, believe it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably.

Someone help me decide! Haha, thanks to anyone who offers any help :goodvibes

i have tats and i wanted warn you to let you know getting it on your ribs is going to hurt and if you ever want kids that part of your body streches out and alot of the times doesnt go all the way back as for the quote you have to make that choice dont let anyone make it for you (you can regret it later) i love all the diff quotes so sorry i cant help you there

heyyy i want one too ! cept like on my stomache kinda? but kinda my ribcage? where miley cyrus has hers ! haha google it;) but i want the chinese symbol or just the writing of ''music;;

kso theyre right its TOTALLLY your decision but i like the quotes 2 and 6! 2 has always meant a lot to me.. but thats just me..

ohand you should totally get it done in like pretty cursive writing
lemme know how it goes<3

Just think about how large the letters are gonna have to be and how they are gonna fit on where you want them :) The tattoo artist will obviously help you see the exact placement when you have decided!

what you could do to get an idea before you decide would be print the quotes off onto clear acetate sheets in different fonts etc and then have a look at them against where you want it and see what looks good! That's what my friend does with her tattoos :)

Thanks guys! I was leaning toward number 2 too. And I'm definitely gonna do those acetate sheets. I never thought about doing that. That's a great idea. And yeahhh Kendall I love that placement :). Ahh I'm so excited!

2 and 6 are my favorites! Especially 2.
I agree with PrincessKendall l, I think getting it done in a cursive handwritten style would look really pretty! :goodvibes

I really like numbers 3 and 5 personally. Make sure you know EXACTLY what you want for your tattoo though, don't let anyone talk you into something because there is no going back after you get it done :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter