I need Help!!!!!! Big time!!!

Tiger Lily

Luv Panic at the Disco
Help, please! :confused3

See, well my dad says that I can have MSN if I prouve to him that its safe and give him arguments on why I should have it! Could anyone tell what I should say to him? Please Help!:confused3

www.ceruleanstudios.com

It's a program called Trillian, and it allows you to sign up under an MSN name, and use it as a messenger. It's definately the safest messenger out there. Tell your dad to check it out.

I don't have msn, I have yahoo and Aim..Sorry! Just tell your dad you will be careful!

I have bellsouth and u can talk to msn,aol,and yahoo people and it tells u when someone adds u but i had msn its safe ur parents are like mine tell him it tells u when someone adds u and u will only add people u know i told my parents that and they let me have it. Tell me if u get it wat urs is! :teeth:

i think it is totally safe! i have it and i am still alive! lol! you just need to stay away from creepy people. their weird. hahahah! tell your dad it would be fun and a learing experence, and you love him soooo much! lol! i dont no. :rolleyes: hahahah!

Well I dont have MSN but wil AIM you can block a user if you dont know them, they are rude, ect. :)

Its safe because [atleast with yahoo] you can make it so you can only talk to people who you ADD to talk to you..

Like you could just have like 10 people you talk to and no one that isnt on your 'Buddy list' can talk to you..Thats what I have

Also, If you get messanger you will become a REALLY fast typer.

TheBellhop said:
www.ceruleanstudios.com

It's a program called Trillian, and it allows you to sign up under an MSN name, and use it as a messenger. It's definately the safest messenger out there. Tell your dad to check it out.
Trillian also allows you to log into YIM and AOL and MSN at the same time.

Lil_Tink said:
Also, If you get messanger you will become a REALLY fast typer.
Yeah. I type like, 70-80 WPM, and it's partially because of messenger.

:thumbsup2 Honestly, I have all three messangers and Yahoo is by far the best. You can share photos with out having to Download them, talk with mikes, call eachother and do many more cool things..Yahoo is the best

It just depends on how old you are and how responsible and trustworthy you are to him, have fun trying though!

:cheer2: It just depends on how old you are and how responsible and trustworthy you are to him, have fun trying though! :cheer2:

Thanks everyone for the help, just to tell you I told my arguments to my dad and he'll said he'll think about it, whitch is always a good sign!

Thanks again for all your help, your guys and gals helped me out so much!:thumbsup2

Tiger Lily!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter