• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need everyone's help!!!

robinne83

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! My name is Robinne Okrasinski and I working on completing my Master's Degree in Tourism Planning and Development. In order to graduate, I must complete a degree project and I am focusing my research on Walt Disney World's Epcot. I am required to do primary research and I have chosen the disboards (because you are the best and most knowledgable Disney fans I know of!!) as the place for me to collect my data.

I would appreciate it so much if you could help me with my project. All that is required is completing a short survey on Epcot. It should take you no more than 5 minutes.

The link to the survey is
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=SRlPHGX_2bZSdw7sYh_2fqP75g_3d_3d
When you go to the link, you will find more information on my research and it's purpose. Thanks again for all your help. Your participation will really be invaluable to me!!

So how are doing with your project?

Hello everyone! My name is Robinne Okrasinski and I working on completing my Master's Degree in Tourism Planning and Development. In order to graduate, I must complete a degree project and I am focusing my research on Walt Disney World's Epcot. I am required to do primary research and I have chosen the disboards (because you are the best and most knowledgable Disney fans I know of!!) as the place for me to collect my data.

I would appreciate it so much if you could help me with my project. All that is required is completing a short survey on Epcot. It should take you no more than 5 minutes.

The link to the survey is
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=SRlPHGX_2bZSdw7sYh_2fqP75g_3d_3d

When you go to the link, you will find more information on my research and it's purpose. Thanks again for all your help. Your participation will really be invaluable to me!!

The link is not working:confused3

I just tried the link too. It says its closed.

Sorry about that. I got such a great response from all of you that I filled my quota. I have fixed the problem so please try again.

I just took the survey.. Got to love the Survey Monkey! ;)

The World Showcase was about the only thing we did get to do on our visit to Epcot in September. Loved it!
Great for kids, we homeschool and that was the #1 thing that I said we had to accomplish while in Epcot was to do the World Showcase at least this being our First time. Next year we will do some of the other things and chose a different country in which to eat. We ate in Norway and at Coral Reef

Hi Valerie,

I saw you here so came to say hi. I took the survey and hope it helps.

Just finished the survey....hope it was of help to you and good luck on the project!

Survey was painless! Hope the rest of the project is painless for you too!
Let us know how you do. Good luck!

I just finished the survey. It was cool to be asked what I thought about one of my favorite places in the world! :goodvibes

That was different. I now have the urge for more surveys. Wierd.

Oh well, Good luck with the project.

Good luck on your studies. It's been 30 years since I graduated
and I hated doing just my senior study for my BS.

Thanks to everyone who helped me so far! Im sorry that I haven't posted much lately but I have been in Florida for the past month and my internet access has been pretty inconsistent. Anyway, I can't thank you enough for all that you've done. It might seem small, but it is so wonderful to be able to get feedback from people who know what Im talking about and have had lots of experiences at the Disney parks.

Thanks again!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter