I need everyone's help!!!

robinne83

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! My name is Robinne Okrasinski and I working on completing my Master's Degree in Tourism Planning and Development. In order to graduate, I must complete a degree project and I am focusing my research on Walt Disney World's Epcot. I am required to do primary research and I have chosen the disboards (because you are the best and most knowledgable Disney fans I know of!!) as the place for me to collect my data.

I would appreciate it so much if you could help me with my project. All that is required is completing a short survey on Epcot. It should take you no more than 5 minutes.

The link to the survey is
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=SRlPHGX_2bZSdw7sYh_2fqP75g_3d_3d

When you go to the link, you will find more information on my research and it's purpose. Thanks again for all your help. Your participation will really be invaluable to me!!

It was very easy. Hopefully everyone will submit theirs for you. Good luck.

Always glad to take a few minutes to help out a student (even a graduate student from university)! Best of luck!

Good luck with your research. I would love to see some of the highlights of your results. Hope you'll share them with us.

Done, let us know something about your research findings!

Hey... CUP. I had a friend who went there. I don't think it's normally thought of as a party school, but he sure made it into one. I think they called their group the Destroyers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter