I need coffee but am out of filters?

agotta said:
Any suggestions?

If you lived a little further south you could come over and borrow some!

Don't use Kleenex, it will shred. :earseek:

I would try a single piece of paper towel and see if that works. But don't walk away from the pot :goodvibes

I had a friend who used paper towels when his wife didn't get to the store - which seemed to be fairly often. :rolleyes: It will work, but be careful!

You're only supposed to use all white paper towels to do it.
Cut off the excess at the top - not only is it a tough fit otherwise, but the hot water will drip down the outside of the pot.

Good luck!

Thanks guys! I will try it!

Pea-n-Me said:
We use paper towels a lot at work, the brown ones, LOL. :teeth:

OK - I'll 'fess up. :blush: I forgot about those brown ones. They're okay too. What you're supposed to avoid are those printed ones people use at home...because of the dyes. I should have said that. The all brown ones are probably even better than the white because they aren't bleached.

How'd you make about Agotta? Did you get drinkable coffee yet?

It turned out ok. I found out I didn't have sugar and had to use splenda and then it was too sweet. I guess in a pinch the papertowels worked out. Better than nothing!!

funny you posted this today!!! my ds3 was up all night sick. so we ALL had no sleep. so at 5:00 am my dh is standing over me in bed with a broken coffee pot. he was filling it up and hit the faucet and smash!!!!!!
so i guess we are both having a coffee dilema today!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter