• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need all you guys to read this... I'm a little upset...

It's worth it just to do the Indiana Jones ride. Also Space Mountain, POC and It's A Small World (if you like that), Autopia are far superior. I just love the feel of Disneyland better. It's more intimate. You'll have to check out Fantasmic too. Go with an open mind. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Let us know what happens.

KarenT

cinderella07.gif

Wow! :eek: I can't believe the response I've gotten! Many of you have mentioned that my family and I should go down to San Diego- we'll spend some time there with friends, then go to DL/DCA (probably staying at Grand Californian), then we'll go up to Los Angeles. If this can help anyone give me more tips, I'll appreciate it greatly! Thanks again! :D

d51.gif
<font size=4 font color="FF0066"><font face="Bradley Hand ITC">-me, AFgirl, at Disney World!

<marquee direction="right align="middle" behavior="alternate">"Por favor montegan se alejardo de las puertas"</marquee>-the monorail at WDW

Next Trip!: Spring Break 2002- Disneyland and DCA!</font></font></font>

We have been to WDW 15 times as of last summer and to DL twice. We are going back to DL in June. It is something to experience. I LOVE WDW, but there is something so special in DL. My 13 yo son is really looking forward to his 2nd visit to DL and the added DCA. They seem to have taken the best of the rides and events at WDW and put them together in DL.

We love it - let yourself try it- you might too.

Both parks have their own appeal. At DL you can have desert while you watch Fantasmic from an upstairs balcony. I think the fee was 50.00 per person it was wonderful. To me DL is more like Walt himself...remember to look up at the window in the Fire House...A light burns on in his memory in the early years that was his office. That is where it all started...with a mouse. Enjoy and dont compare.

Cindy

just bumping it up- keep the tips coming! :)

d51.gif
<font size=4 font color="FF0066"><font face="Bradley Hand ITC">-me, AFgirl, at Disney World!

<marquee direction="right align="middle" behavior="alternate">"Por favor montegan se alejardo de las puertas"</marquee>-the monorail at WDW

Next Trip!: Spring Break 2002- Disneyland and DCA!</font></font></font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter