• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need advice from the disney pros!

ZoeysMommy0308

Mouseketeer
We have an 8 am reservation for BBB on a day wtih EMH! :((( Not ideal. Then we planned to have breakfast right after at CRT Reservation at 9:25. I seen some later times for Breakfast...like 10:20 or they have a lunch at 1:20 I considered changing too. B/c I would like to run down and meet Merida at 9:15. My question is are we setting our selfs up for a horrible day b/c all the lines will be so outrageous by the time we are done with CRT. we also have a dinner reservation at BOG at 5:30....so I have to consider that as well. Idk...i feel like i've planned and replanned...I just want us to have fun and not be stressed!!! HELP! We will also have 1 or 2 more days at magic kingdom that week.

What day will you be there?

Since you have other days in the MK planned, I would say to just do whatever you feel like doing. Have a princess sort of day if you want, then do the rest of the MK on your other day(s).

We did that once on a day that was slated to be crazy busy. Planned BBB before park open, only to have hours change. We just went with it, did all the princess stuff we wanted and didn't worry about needing to mark a lot of other stuff we wanted to do. It was fun.

Or should I try to change her BBB appointment?

If you can free up the first hour or two of park time, I would. But I wouldn't settle for a change to DTD or to a time too late in the day. You want to let her enjoy being a princess for as long as possible that day.

At least when we were there the 8 AM breakfast and BBB appts were let in about 10 minutes early so we got non-crowded shots on Main Street before rope drop occurred.

What is your date of all this? Unless it's Christmas morning, I wouldn't even worry about it since (1) you are doing BBB, (2) then having breakfast after then (3) having dinner at BOG at 5:30. You can meet Merida when you can. I think you are overplanning right now.

This is March 25th, Good Friday. It will be our first day in the parks and I just want it awesome. Im nervous I'll have to over plan with such a high crowd level.

If you over plan you may end up overstressed which the kids may pick up on ending up in meltdowns all around.

With high crowds you do need a plan, but also an open mind and some flexibility.

By 10am the crowds will begin to really pick up. I try to schedule our fp+ during the busiest times and allow for extra wait time. High capacity attractions are also ideal for standby during those peak crowd hours.

Honestly, Good Friday is not a day I would plan on getting a lot done anyway. Do your girly stuff, do your FP+ attractions. And consider anything else as gravy. I try to make appointments for as many things as possible on days I expect to be high crowd.

no, your are not setting yourself up for a horrible day. stop worrying about crowds and have fun. if a line is too long, move on to the next thing.

disney is in the details. stop and "smell the roses". you will be surprised how much fun you can have not riding attractions.

We always reserved BBB (we have 3 girls...we are pros!) at around 10-11 so we would have the first couple of hours to knock out Fantasyland and get the mountains completed before the crowds. Then we would do the CRT around 12-1.

Either way...as long as you dont get stressed about it, you will have a wonderful time!

This is March 25th, Good Friday. It will be our first day in the parks and I just want it awesome. Im nervous I'll have to over plan with such a high crowd level.

Prepare to reset your expectations. Anything with a reserved time should be good to go, but everything else will be at the end of a long line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter