• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I NEED a trip to DL.

Ok here is my actual VAN Look how hot it is!!!

DSC02015.jpg

Now the piece de resistance...........There was a reason Mickey was stolen, I found a BAMBI one!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

DSC02017.jpg

Hubba hubba. That is HOT! SO, doggone you all for making me look at zazzle. By the time i was done, I had about $200 in customized shirts!. They also have star wars, and we have been looking everywhere for my ds some star wars shirts. They have buttons too. Did anyone else see that? Or would that be too nerdy? :confused3

Hey do you guys see my little michael picture with the pixie dust falling on his head? I just flipped back here and he had a red x but then I refreshed and he was back. I just want to make sure whoever stole Shawna's mickey isn't trying to steal my michael.

Hey do you guys see my little michael picture with the pixie dust falling on his head? I just flipped back here and he had a red x but then I refreshed and he was back. I just want to make sure whoever stole Shawna's mickey isn't trying to steal my michael.

At least you dont think I'm crazy now!!!!

Michael is safe in your signature. Trying to steal a little boy is terrible. I bet it was Andrea...she's sneaky like that!

Michael is safe in your signature. Trying to steal a little boy is terrible. I bet it was Andrea...she's sneaky like that!

Well I'm glad he's safe, for now. I'll need to increase security, that was really scary for me.

Sure, blame it on Andrea! Ill bet it was you! Admit it.pirate:

Well I'm glad he's safe, for now. I'll need to increase security, that was really scary for me.

Ok we need to circle our wagons! I bet it was scary. Seriously someone is out to get us! I never recovered my Mickey Sorry lynn's Mickey, I had to put a hyena because I think the perp would be afraid of it and not steal!

Sure, blame it on Andrea! Ill bet it was you! Admit it.pirate:

I thought you were on MY side!!!!!!
Fine now I know!! traitor!

Ok my son wants to play a computer game so that means I must get off and go do the dishes that I have been neglecting. I'll check in later. Keep posting Christina!!!

You know Bambi just lowered your hotness factor right? :rotfl2: hahahaha! kidding! ;)

OHHHH before I leave I have to address this!!!!

You just come in and throw it down like that dont' you??????? All tough right out of the gates makin fun of bambi. Maybe you are stealing the signatures!!!!

Like I said it's in the attitude!!!

Bambi is SEXY!!!!!

Chew on that til I get back!:rotfl:

Well I can't keep posting because sadly I have work to do and I'm starving to death because I haven't had lunch yet. So I'll talk everyone later, just please don't post a billion times like last night. I never did finish catching up, I gave up instead.

Well I can't keep posting because sadly I have work to do and I'm starving to death because I haven't had lunch yet. So I'll talk everyone later, just please don't post a billion times like last night. I never did finish catching up, I gave up instead.

:wave2:

hmm, Shawna needs to find a sunglasses ball instead.

Hey guys. Ugh, Ive had the worst night. So remember last night when I said my son had an earache? Turns out he had an ear infection. Our first one EVER. He always just powers thru it when hes sick. Last night he was just laying there crying.:sad1: I called my dh to home from work, and he took him to the ER at about 1:15, they got home at around 4:30. My dh said it was so sad. He just layed on the little bed sobbing. They gave him a dose of all the meds. so he woulndt have to go to the pharmacy last night. He just now woke up, an is playing video games. :sad1: He has never been this sick!:sad1:

Sorry he is so sick! Ear infections suck! My girls never got one until about 3 years old, I like it when they can tell you their ear hurts though! Then you know what it is instead of trying to guess if they have one like when they are infants. Now that really sucks!! I understand "mommy my ear hurts" much better. They gave me drops to keep at home that work fabulous!!!

Glad he's playing now, hopefully he'll be back to 100% in no time!

Andrea

OHHHH before I leave I have to address this!!!!

You just come in and throw it down like that dont' you??????? All tough right out of the gates makin fun of bambi. Maybe you are stealing the signatures!!!!

Like I said it's in the attitude!!!

Bambi is SEXY!!!!!

Chew on that til I get back!:rotfl:

Bambi won't be so hot once you do to him what you did to poor Mickey!!!

Andrea

Does anybody know how much it costs to park at Disneyland and if it is a long walk from the lot to the gate. Do they have one of those shuttles like at Disneyworld? Thanks!

Does anybody know how much it costs to park at Disneyland and if it is a long walk from the lot to the gate. Do they have one of those shuttles like at Disneyworld? Thanks!

$11! and they got a shuttle that runs.

Pin Trading is insane. People just love them. I only got 2 exclusive pins ^_^

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter