• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need a teens opinion

wdwmom2

<font color=teal>It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorr
My family and I will be going to Disney in April. One of the days is planned for AK in the a.m. and MGM in the p.m. Now here is my question. I want to do the Richard Petty driving experience for my husband this day at 8 a.m. So which park would you skip to do this, AK or MGM? Thanks for your advise!!!!

I'd say skip AK. I mean, it's a cool park, but MGM is a lot better. It has Rockin Rollercoaster and the Tower of Terror.

ps~ My uncle did the Richard Petty driving experience, and he said it was awesome.

Definitely Animal Kingdom. We skip that park even when we have time to do it lol

Thank you all for your opinions. Mine mirror yours. I just wanted to know what other teens would prefer to miss. I have 2 DD, 12 and 17, and I have asked them this same question. But it has been awhile since we have been at Disney and when we were, AK didn't exist. Thanks again, you all have helped me make my decision!!!!

Definatly skip AK! MGM is totally soo much cooler!! MGM rocks my socks! hehe! :crazy:

i'd definitely skip AK cuz MGM has alot of neat and new stuff in it that you don't want to miss. i love MGM and it is my favorite place to go to in Disney world. ::MinnieMo

Like everyone else, i'd say AK. The only two things i really like there are the kilomonjari safari and the lion king show, but there's a lot of great stuff NOT to miss in MGM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter