I need a rental car!

karebear1

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
We're arriving n Orlando in the middle of OCt. We have decided to rent a car adn would perfer an airport location to rent the car. Can you please tell me what company's rent right from the terminal and what are the real deals out there? It's been a while since we rented a car- so any info would be helpful. I think we just need a small car. Thanks so much!

At Dollar, National, Alamo and Avis you can get your car right at the airport. There may be a couple others as well. If you are looking for deals try checking out mousesavers.com. They usually have lots of good rental codes.

Sgt.- I see you're leaving ina day and a half!!! You lucky duck!! Have a great time!

Originally posted by karebear1
Sgt.- I see you're leaving ina day and a half!!! You lucky duck!! Have a great time!

Yes, thank you.. We are looking forward to it. We leave bright and early Saturday Morning. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter