i need a really nice favor - read plz -

awesomehauntedboy5

SpacePirateStitch in vmk!
yea im going to a travis diener basketball camp here in milwaukee his home town, from the 4th of august to the 8th, this camp is not a stay over but it is a grueling over 8 hours and i live an hour away so i gotta get up even earlier and by the time i get home it wont work, would anybody be willing to buy me like one of the pins or one of anything that comes out??

thanks alot
P.S. i will be able to pay u back with something

haunted

awesomehauntedboy5 said:
yea im going to a travis diener basketball camp here in milwaukee his home town, from the 4th of august to the 8th, this camp is not a stay over but it is a grueling over 8 hours and i live an hour away so i gotta get up even earlier and by the time i get home it wont work, would anybody be willing to buy me like one of the pins or one of anything that comes out??

thanks alot
P.S. i will be able to pay u back with something

haunted
If you can get whatever comes out on the 4th, then you won't need anyone to get you anything. That's the only Friday while you are gone.

If you can't, then you will need someone to get the items.

yea the problem is i wont be able to get on, this training camp starts at 8:00AM and i need to leave at like 7:30

and i wouldn't get home till god knows when.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter