I need a Rare Room Code!!!

JemtheWonderful

Looking Forward to Spring Break
:sunny: Thank you everyone for your help! If you have a room code that I can give to my brother just feel free to PM me, but I'm sorry to say this thread is CLOSED. :sunny:

Okay I'll trade you for this. Thank you a whole lot!! My brother will love this. If anyone else would like to also trade me, my brother would still like it. I also still have another bird for it. And more if I need it.
Hey, please others my brother really wants some room for Christmas I've already traded for one, but I think he might like another also. please. Merry Christmas.

Hey everyone! I'm very glad that you've responded to my cause. I'm in the process of getting a space mountain room. Also a Pirate Prison Room. If I could get the tent room too that would be awesome!! Thanks for all your support!! :sunny:

:cool1: :banana: Lets Get Him Every Room! :banana: :cool1:

I will give him the Skull Rock Guest Room! Awesome!! :wizard:

i am the one giving space mountain! woot! woot! lol, by the way, i am ready now if you want to do the trade. just pm me when you are ready to trade

Thank you JoeBillyBob!! I showed my brother his early Christmas gift!! He loves it. He now put his trade room in there!! Thanks again. Once again an update on which rooms I have. I have secured the Space Mountain Room from JoeBillyBob, I have a deal for a Pirate Prison Room from EmporerKuzco I don't think I will show this to my brother until tomorrow night, I have been given the Skull Rock Room by Tampa, I haven't found the Tent Room or the Haunted Mansion Room.(I really can't expect to get either of them). :earboy2:

I didn't know that there was rules about bumping!!LOL!! But because of those rules tonight will be my first nightly bump. Ha Ha!! Once again the great JemtheWonderful forgot to sign off her brother's name!!

This is my last post on this thread, so I just want to give a big thanks to all who contributed. To JoeBillyBob who traded me the Space Mountain Room Code, to Tampa for the Skull Rock Room, and EmporerKuzco for trading me the Pirate Prison Room Code. My brother is enjoying all his gifts. Happy holidays! :wizard: :sunny:

Can anyone spare a rare room code for me? Or at least can you tell me where to get the Haunted Mansion room? If its on a quest, np bc I am going 2day and tomorrow.

Hey hilary3454 I'm pretty sure it used to be in a Haunted Mansion Quest, but I don't think you can get it anymore. Someone please tell me if I'm wrong. Also hilary3454 you migght want to start your own thread on this topic because this thread is closing soon. I hope you have fun on you Disney vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter