I need a quick refresher course...

LLS

Mouseketeer
We went to DL last summer for the first time and had a blast, so of course we're returning this summer!

Last year we printed our tickets online and they exchanged them at the gate. I'm wondering if we order 4-day Park Hoppers in advance, is there anything special about the actual tickets we'd receive? Are they cool souvenir plastic tickets (like credit cards) or are they just paper? If they're cool, I'll order those; otherwise we'll just print at home again.

Also, how far in advance can we make Priority Seating reservations for Blue Bayou? Lastly, how many days prior to our arrival at DLH should I call to request a specific tower?

Thanks so much for all your help! This board is SO helpful -- I love it!:flower3:

I'm not sure about your first and last questions, but I believe Priority seating reservations can be made up to 60 days in advance. If you want to sit on the water you have to let them know when you arrive, and it will mean a longer wait time.

We went to DL last summer for the first time and had a blast, so of course we're returning this summer!

Last year we printed our tickets online and they exchanged them at the gate. I'm wondering if we order 4-day Park Hoppers in advance, is there anything special about the actual tickets we'd receive? Are they cool souvenir plastic tickets (like credit cards) or are they just paper? If they're cool, I'll order those; otherwise we'll just print at home again.

Also, how far in advance can we make Priority Seating reservations for Blue Bayou? Lastly, how many days prior to our arrival at DLH should I call to request a specific tower?

Thanks so much for all your help! This board is SO helpful -- I love it!:flower3:

I think what tickets you get depends on where they are ordered from. Last year we got our tickets through Costco Travel and we got the credit card like tickets. This year we went through Get Away Today and they were paper tickets.

Thanks for the info! Are the plastic Park Hoppers ordered from DL something you would use with a lanyard? Or would you just stick them in your wallet?

You could stick them in a lanyard pouch (we did) or they would fit into a wallet - either way is good. You are supposed to take them out of either for entry anyway (as we found out when we did not take them out of the clear plastic lanyard pouch - oops!).

Blue Bayou is 60 days out (I believe that is true for all, except Rainforest Cafe)

If you are going for lunch, the first seating is at 11:30. We got there at 11:15 to check in and requested a waterside seat. We waited until 11:30 and we were the first ones called back and got our water seat.

Hope you have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter