I need a piston cup trophy from carsland... anyone know how I can get one?

Keurigirl

let's all sing like the birdies sing
I should have bought one when I was there!! UGH. Is there someone online that sells disneyland merchandise and I can order it from them? Or perhaps persuade someone here to do me the giant favor of sending me one? My son turns three in a month and it would be the perfect centerpiece for his cars birthday party!!

There's a service you can call (delivEARS?) that can send park merchandise. I'm sure they could get one. I don't have the number but hopefully someone who does can give it to you! Good luck on getting one and happy birthday to your son!

the number is on the bottom of the merchandise receipts, so if you bought *anything* and kept the receipt, it's there.

bumbershoot said:
the number is on the bottom of the merchandise receipts, so if you bought *anything* and kept the receipt, it's there.

I didn't know that. Thank you for the tip.

If you remember where you saw it and can describe it pretty well -- size, price, etc. -- you can call 1-877-560-6477 for Disneyland Merchandise and they will sell and ship it to you! They were very helpful when I called.

PHXscuba

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter