• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need a nudge in any direction!

Zabega

Earning My Ears
We will be in Disneyland Nov 28 to Dec 3, leaving Dec 4 after breakfast with Lilo and Stitch. Dec 2 will be at Universal Studios if DH gets his way. :rolleyes1

What night would best to leave the park to go to Medieval Times... Dec 1 or Dec 3? (need a Dec date to take advantage of free birthday admission). We would go to the 5pm or 6pm meal and could conceivably go back to the parks afterward. Well, the grownups could. Kids could stay with grandparents.

I first thought the Sunday because the parks will be really busy with Candlelight P? Family thinks Friday so as not to break up last day at Disneyland. I keep waffling and can't decide. :confused3
I'm sure there's no right answer but ... What would you do?

Any help would be great!

Looks like DL has fireworks both nights and the parade runs both days but Friday would have an evening parade while Sunday has 2 afternoon parades. Does that sway you one way or another? (We have small kids and they nap during the afternoon so we like the evening parades).

Personally I wouldn't go to M.T. over DL at all but that isn't what you asked :) .

I agree with your family about breaking up the last day, there is always so much to fit in and the last few hours at DL are precious.

I think you are right by going the night Candlelight is going on. It is PACKED that whole day, ugh no fun. Although it is kinda nice to see it the few times I've glimpsed it walking by.

tell your DH go go by himself :P

i would go like on a Friday or Sat though.

Why not go to Medieval Times on the way back from Universal Studios? It is on your way and you won't need to leave Disneyland on another night.

Albort - I would love to send DH by himself! But this is our 3rd trip to Disneyland and I never let anyone visit anything other than Disneyland and DCA! I have to let him win one this year. :sad2:

Tink33 - I love the idea but DH won't want to leave Universal early enough.

Thanks for the replies all! I love how great everyone is on this forum.

Will it really be INSANE busy on Dec 3 at Disneyland? If so, I think we'll skip out for the afternoon and go to MT then. Will we be able to get back into the park later - around 8pm?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter