I need a lot of Pixie Dust!!!! - ACCEPTED!!! im arriving June 12 2007!!!

Joel... Please keep us posted as to where you are going to work. From what I understand you are going to be in the Cantina... the one that is across from the Mexico Pavilion. Let us know if that is right or if that changes.

Since we are not going till Nove/Dec, and lettie isn't going till October, we need someone to kick this off. Since Joel is going (I think) tomorrow, I'm sure he will be in training for at least 2 weeks before he starts at The Cantina. So, anyone going to WDW say beginning of July?

The Dis version... Where in the World is Joel!

Joel,
I have been reading your post but haven't replied till now because I wasn't sure when I would get back to the parks.
I will be there for the 4th of July and will make sure to get in your line when I order my Plato de Combinacion, right after I get my Fiesta Margarita from the Margarita booth.
I will also be there in August and will again visit you. See you real soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter