I need a lot of Pixie Dust!!!! - ACCEPTED!!! im arriving June 12 2007!!!

Congratulations!! I hope you have a great time working there!

Congratulations!!! :jumping1: I can see Mexico will be the most popular place at Epcot when all the Disers stop by and ask for you!!!

MMOUSEFAN said:
Oh yes please I will love beeing a Dis "photo spot" lol

I can see the new thread now: pictures with MMOUSEFAN !! it will probably end up being a sticky!! You must be so excited. How will you sleep between now and when you start? :bounce:

dogsmom said:
I can see the new thread now: pictures with MMOUSEFAN !! it will probably end up being a sticky!! You must be so excited. How will you sleep between now and when you start? :bounce:

LOL I dont know LOL :confused3 but Ill just try

Congratulations, that sounds like a very exciting time for you.

Well hello again. Its official... June 12 2007 Food & Beverage at Mexican pavillion!!!!!! :woohoo: Hope so see you all around there. :cool1:

:wave2:

CONGRADULATIONS JOEL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew you would make it. That's really wonderful news and we'll be sure to look for you. Don't forget to keep us all posted on all your updates now. I'm so happy for you. What a dream come true. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Oh wow, how cool is that! Congratulations Joel! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 . I knew you would make it! We are heading out next year to but at the end of September. Hope to see you then and please keep us posted like, on everything that happens to you lol. I am serious and would love to read about your adventures. I have a feeling you are going to have a wonderful time :goodvibes .

Congratulations Joel. We'll have to come and look for you at the Mexican Pavilion! :goodvibes

Well Its me , Joel, again. I just wanted to thank you all again for your PixieDust, I cant belive that in just 4 more days ill be arriving to Orlando!!! :banana: 12 more mexicans are arriving with me also. So I will post some pics of my goodbye party that its going to be tomorrow.
I hope i can meet some Disers while im there. Just look for me at The Cantina outside Mexico Pavilion :cool1:

~ Joel

Joel... Wow, just 4 more days till your adventure begins! How long will you be there? Is it for a year of just a few months? We are doing a grand gathering the end of November beginning of December, if you are still there we will stop by and say "Hola!"

Keep us posted! :surfweb:

Hey hello, Ill be there for 12 months, so Ill be around until June 2008. Ill be very glad to say you hola!!!

Please post your party pictures, I'm sure many of us would like to see them!

Maybe we can start a thread of pictures where the Dis meets Joel at WDW! Everytime a Dis member gets to meet you they should take a picture and post it here! What do you think?

Well Its me , Joel, again. I just wanted to thank you all again for your PixieDust, I cant belive that in just 4 more days ill be arriving to Orlando!!! :banana: 12 more mexicans are arriving with me also. So I will post some pics of my goodbye party that its going to be tomorrow.
I hope i can meet some Disers while im there. Just look for me at The Cantina outside Mexico Pavilion :cool1:

~ Joel

That is so cool!! :banana: We'll look for you when visiting Ecpot....

lettie:cool1:

Please post your party pictures, I'm sure many of us would like to see them!

Maybe we can start a thread of pictures where the Dis meets Joel at WDW! Everytime a Dis member gets to meet you they should take a picture and post it here! What do you think?

That would be fun....who going soon? We're going but not until this fall...Oct.

lettie

I'll be watching out for Las adventuras de Joel, viva de Mexico en EPCOT. Congrats on getting the job - I hope you have a great year!! (You get to go on rides at Disney World whenever you're able to!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter