I need a kick in the butt please.....

tiggereyore

The laughter of a child is the light of a house
After 2 really good days and 3 pretty good days before that (starting out) today stress got me. Big time to the point I broke down and had a soda then proceeded to spend time with John (its been 2 1/2 weeks since the last one) well that lead to the left over birthday cake. Dinner I was good and ate a smaller portion trying to make up for that I guess. Now I'm sitting here starting at the eliptical drinking my water knowing that I need to get my butt on it. So any spare feet that need some exercise out there please feel free.
thanks

KA....BOOM!!!! Did that hurt??? I hope not!!! Come on get off your tush...I know you have the energy...look at all that stuff you ate today...GO burn it off...You will feel so much better when you are done...

I will make you a deal...IF you don't feel better when you are done...you can kick me back...okay

Tracy

Tracy
Thank you very much, no it didn't hurt but it looked like it would and I ran for that eliptical. It must have been a really big kick bigger than it looked. 15 min I did .65 miles and according to the read out (which I know aren't totally accurate) used 270 calories and 87 fat cals. Average speed was 2.6 mph.
I do feel better, and I owe you one. Maybe I'll just make it a habbit to come here everynight (usually I only get time at work).
Thank you again.

My Pleasure...anytime...I have been fasting...and today is my 2nd day...so I am in the "mood" to kick something...SO consider us EVEN!!! LOL

Isn't wish Great!!! Thats why we are here!!

Tracy

Christy, Christy, Christy! :) Just for you I will put on my fuzzy Tigger slippers instead of my lead toe boots (a nice gentle kick in the butt this way!) ;)

You get on that elliptical! The past is the past, no sense worrying or getting upset about it! Soda, schmoda, right now you are drinking water and that's what counts!

(Grabs your shirt collar and lifts you up) Look, it's ok to slip up once in a while. You could even slip up every day and we'd STILL be here to support you and encourage you and help you try to focus on the NOW. Because NOW is the only time you have control and you need to remember that!!! :) So go do something HEALTHY NOW and next time you think you are getting a craving, try to post here or go for a walk or stick a piece of gum in your mouth! :)

You can do it!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Tig H & Tracy
Thank you. I'm printing this out and will be tieing it to the brim on my hat. I'm trying to find the scale I kicked it under the bed a few months ago and I may never find it. If not I'll park at the very end of the Wal Mart parking lot and get a new one. I have also taped Onward and downward on the moniter at work, the refigerators and the bathroom mirrors. No if I can just get the husband to stop complaining about the food I cook maybe Tracy can kick him in the butt for me.
With friends like you I'll be all set. (and the rest of Wish too of course)

Bring him ON!! (I am cracking my toes..) LOL

Tracy

::: snort ::: ROFL, Tracy!! I just covered my computer screen with Dt. Dr. Pepper!!!

After I last posted I crawled off to bed for one of the best nights sleeps. I still didn't want to get up but one look at the bathroom mirror this am and "onward and downward" had me moving to the elliptical. 8 minutes was all I had left before I had to be in the shower so all 8 min were spent .33 miles 140 cal and 40 fat cals. so I'm here at work having my water and popcorn(lite butter and 1 bag every 3days)
Thank you for your support.

Tracy I'd love to have shown him that but he must have got it esp because he never said boo to me after I posted. Don't know what he thought was so bad if was chicken with rice and broccoli and 1/2 cream of chicken soup in the boys part. Now a 2 1/2 and 5 yr old would eat it but not him mister picky.

Well off to work for a few minutes.

Crhisty!

Congrats for getting on the machine first thing! Were you trying to avoid one of Tracy's kicks this evening? I find that if I exercise early in the morning I feel better all day! Hmmmm does that mean I shouldn't be sitting here????

Have a great one! You deserve it!

Karyn

Ice and Heating pads for that tushy!:eek: I was so hoping to get on and give you a big kick in the butterbeans- but after seeing the swift ones you've already received I guess I'll save mine for another day- just let me know!!!

But it sounds like it worked and you made a quick save to those temptations- hey- it's just one day out of hundreds this year- go make those other hundreds killer days!! You can do it!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Tara

sz316.gif

Okay -
Time to pick yourself
back up again!:D

Christy....(I want to tell you a little secret)...you were as helpful to me as I was to you. I was miserable last night...and your post really helped me through it.

See how this works...you came here for support, but in turn you really helped me.

I hope I wasn't too mean...I would never really kick anyone (hard)..lol.

Good for you about using your 8 mins wisely. I bet a few weeks ago you would have just slept for 8 more mins. Way to Go Girl.!!!! You are moving downwards!!!

Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter