I need a "how to" on making autograph books

laurafaith

Mouseketeer
hi all ... i posted this on another board...im wanting to try and make my own "autograph" books for my boys....just wondering if anyone had a step by step "how to" for the creative challenged:confused3

also pictures would help -- thanks alot :)

we did the tags and clipboard thing and it worked out awesome. my plan now is to put the pic of him with the character and the tag into a scrapbook. it was alot better than carrying a book around with us.

I'm actually doing an autograph album swap at Disney this week so when I get back I'll share pics!

In the past we have just cut large tags, gotten autographs and then built the pages with a mat for the photo when we came home. But I have torn all their books apart to re do them in a larger format.

really buffy. you are taking the books apart. did you do them 8x8? i wanted to do a book with the tags, pic of him with the character and a cricut piece to go with it. should i be thinking 12x12??

They were 4x4 and spiral bound, just not big enough so I'm redoing them in 8x8 so I can use the CM books. I can get a lot of pages in each of those. Plus DD doesn't have one so I need one for her.

That's my project before December's trip.

I just finished my 1st autograph book...printed it through shutterfly, then added extra pages for more characters....Its really cute, and you get a nice hard cover with a pic on it.

For those of you who participated in this swap, how did you bind your book? Did you use a regular album with page protectors? If so , did you carry the pages to the park?
Renee

I haven't used my pages in the park yet- I am waiting until I take children. I plan on carrying the pges I expect to use with me in a ziplock bag with the markers in it.

I will probably put it in a regular album or use my bind it all.

Rebecca

For my December trip, I printed out some of the autograph cards designed by a couple of the people on the Design Board. They designed some just for MVMCP and MNSSHP as well as regular ones. They were very creative! I plan to add those to full embellished pages with photos. I also gave some to some friends who joined me on my trip.

I just finished my 1st autograph book...printed it through shutterfly, then added extra pages for more characters....Its really cute, and you get a nice hard cover with a pic on it.

How did you get the signatures onto shutterfly? was it something you pre purchased? or put together when you got home?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter