.: ---> I Need A Group! Important! Assistance Please! <--- :.

FayeMarie

♥In my own world♥
I've been trying to find a group all day throughout VMK, but nobody seems to undestand what's going on. So, what do when I need help? DISBOARDS!

Ok, so we'll be playing by "Dude's Rules". Don't know what that is? Here's the link that explains it all:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1771008

I will be "Player 1".
Now, if you're interested in trying to get past this very difficult #16, then please sign below! I'm currently going into a lobby and I will update this thread when I get inside.

List your name below. I need 3 people. If you would like, after we have accomplished ME then i will help you as well. I'll give back :hippie:
Thank you and I'll be waiting!
--->FayeMarie
(psst -----> My vmk name is Faye-Marie :surfweb: )

Ok, I'm in room South-South-South-West.

Please, come and join me in a game.
I need it!
Thank You!
-->FayeMarie34 :cheer2:

Same lobby as before?
I'm willing to keep on trying. :thumbsup2

I'm in lobby South-South-West-West now. If you want to play come join!

Anybody is willing to come and play. Nenob and Me are trying to win first, then Yoda (some dude we know) and then Miss.Ino. Anybody else, if you wanna give it a shot come play!

I'll be waiting. As far as I know, we're still playing with Me, Nenob, yodajmdod, and Miss.Ino.
Teehee, again, anything is open as long as I can finish this flipin' quest.
--->FayeMarie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter