I need a Disney fix

poopie

<font color=purple>KS Safairy Princess!<br><font c
I'm pathetic we just got back from 10 dayd at WDW on Jan 22nd, but living in Southern Calif we are being overwhelmed with images and video about DCA
Which is opening Feb 8th.
I mean we only live 90 miles from DL.

So I did what any red blooded DVC/DC member would do I picked-up the phone and made reservations for June for our anniversay for 2 nights at the Grand Californian.

I'm hoping to work on my trip report this weekend.

Rachael

All-Star Movies 99
Dixie Landings 00
DVC Members 00
Contemporary 01
BVW,Wonder,AKL 02

I can't blame you - I have 3 vacations planned all at WDW when I was only going once.

We've made (DVC point) reservations to stay at the Grand Californian for our anniversary in April. A few years ago, we stayed at OKW for our 20th anniversary and as a gift to ourselves, we purchased DVC. This time we'll take the train up to Anaheim. Besides being a fun way to travel, taking the train will save us the $6 or $10 parking fee per day.

Can't wait to see the new DCA, and of course, the visit would not be complete without a visit to the one and only original Disneyland.

(Gee, can you tell I'm biased?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter