I need a cheap computer

Mellie2162

<font color="blue">It means that a friend is watch
My husband's computer crashed and burned this weekend and I need to get another computer cheap, like less than 250 cheap...can be a desktop without monitor or accessories. Anyone know of any deals going on or someplace to look? Walmart has one for 199 but its out of stock. He wants to just share mine but to that I say poo poo. I'll share lots of stuff with DH, food, drinks, and kisses but I refuse to share my computer.

Man, it really stinks when your PC stops working! Do you know exactly what is no longer working? Is it the power supply or the hard drive or the processor? If you can replace what failed, you could save yourself a lot of money. I hope you can get it fixed or replaced soon!

I believe either Office Depot or Circuit city had a Celeron Processor based computer for $299 this week (that was after rebates). Finding one with that price already without having to wait on a rebate will be nearly impossible.

here's what I was referring to:

http://officedepot.shoplocal.com/of...umber=8&rapid=489030&prvid=OfficeDepot-071202

Another choice is to see if someone who fixes computers in your neighborhood has old unclaimed systems for sale that have been refurbished.

Thanks everyone. Im not sure what went wrong with it. He took it into work today to see if a friend could fix it for him so cross your fingers for me. Im hoping its fixable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter