• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need a 12 step program, or an intervention...

Tomorrow, we're doing inventory at a (the best!) area scrap/craft store and will be paid in $ or paid in products with a 20% discount. Not sure which way I'm leaning...(do I sound convincing?)

Sooooo jealous! I always have to work whenever they have cool stuff going on. :sad2:

Because of all the snow, they postponed the inventory until this afternoon. So, we'll head out then - letcha know when we're back.

Do not let Holly know that the Sizzix and Cuttlebug dies are 50% at Michael's this week.

If she finds out, I need one of you local gals to tie her down.

We already discussed that this morning. We are both Sizzix addicts, but the selection at our stores is woefully inadequate, so she is safe. ;)

You know, I haven't seen anything that wows me lately either. I don't think I will be tempted this week.

AC Moore has a few of the XXL dies, but Mike's doesn't. They reallllly need to update their stock (but not this month!).

Whew - just back from the inventory at Absolutely Everything! Lots of fun and very nice people! Danica, Lou, and I got some *very nice* gifts for participating - and get to run amuck on future visits to use our $$$ store credit! :cool1:

Counting took longer than usual, since the snow kept a lot of folks from coming out, but we got done what we needed to get done.

So...What happens if I return stuff? DH bought me 3 sets of Cricut markers thinking they were all on clearance and they weren't (almost got into a fight at Walmart and then my "patience" kicked in), so I returned them. $39 and change back :)

It doesn't count.

It is "free" money.

You can buy scrapbook supplies, crop fees, photos or Panera. :thumbsup2

And then come to my house.

Hello ladies. My name is Pamela and I am a scrapping addict.

You guys are very funny! Anyhow, I totally understand the "collecting" mode that most scrappers seem to be in. I am lucky that I am a fairly organized person and I have a dedicated scrapping area. But that said, it is CHUCK FULL and I just cannot expand it any further. I did some sorting and gave away a LARGE box of patterned paper and lots of other odds and ends (stickers, punches I no longer use, etc, etc) to my nieces over Christmas. They were THRILLED so it is all good. I don't mind purging too much if I know it will go to a good cause.

I was on the Ban pretty well last year. I don't tend to be a HUGE scrapbook spender, but I definitely have moments that I am more out of control than I should be (for the good of my marriage and my pocketbook). I got 4 new cricut carts for Christmas (and I had bought myself a few new ones late in the year), I bought a HUGE quantity of patterned paper in December (on sale at Big lots), and I have plenty of cardstock. So other than page protectors and adhesive, I should be able to be "shopping-free" for a good portion of the year! (But didn't I say that at this time last year?? :lmao:).

Glad to see I am in good company here!.............P

Hi My name is Karen all it took was our first trip to DW, five months later my scrap supplies total three of each and everything,and that"s not including what"s in the shelves and hidden under the bed, my sweet DH just shakes his head and goes to his man cave. Anyone have any luck with hypnisis?

Hi My name is Karen all it took was our first trip to DW, five months later my scrap supplies total three of each and everything,and that"s not including what"s in the shelves and hidden under the bed, my sweet DH just shakes his head and goes to his man cave. Anyone have any luck with hypnisis?

:3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter