I need 21 sand shovels

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
I've googled and can't find any inexpensive shovels. It's for a valentine's day card that my son wants to make. I was hoping to find them under $1 each. Tried the local dollar store, target, michaels no luck. Any ideas? I am in the NE so it's not exactly beach weather. But I was hoping someone has seen them someplace. I would even order online if I could find them.

I've googled and can't find any inexpensive shovels. It's for a valentine's day card that my son wants to make. I was hoping to find them under $1 each. Tried the local dollar store, target, michaels no luck. Any ideas? I am in the NE so it's not exactly beach weather. But I was hoping someone has seen them someplace. I would even order online if I could find them.

Oriental.com has shovel/pail sets for $10 per dozen. You'll pay more than that for quick shipping, though....

http://www.orientaltrading.com/api/search?Ntt=shovel

Oriental Trading Company?

Probably cutting it pretty close on ordering something online though.

Good luck!

I too was going to suggest OTC, they have stuff like this all the time. :) Good luck!

Did you try like Party City or IParty? They seem to carry that stuff often. I know what you mean about the NE-my local stores are only up to Valentine's day stuff and are still on winter clearance :)

This is one of the major downfalls with Pinterest. ;)

It makes you need 21 sand shovels in the middle of winter.

:rotfl: I was thinking the same thing! I'm gonna look for the shovels on clearance at the dollar store next summer and save them for V-day next year!

It's not the wrong time of year everywhere. Our Target and Wal-Mart have had beach gear and bathing suits up since last month. and a quick note, I am in CA but I'm not that close to the beach, about an hour from SF. :)

it also makes you follow links to really cute outfits that are sold out totally!!! :goodvibes

I bought mine off eBay. They were pretty inexpensive and I had them within a few days. Probably too late now, though.

We did that one year. I think I got them at Target (but it could have been from the yr before!).

I am making the same valentines for my kids classes. I ordered mine at giantpartystore . com. They came in really quickly but I did order them over a month ago. I have also seen them fairly inexpensive on ebay. Good luck!

It sounds kinda gross but what about looking in the pet area for a small kitty litter scoop?

I doubt a kid would know the difference.

I saw them for 98 cents at Toys R Us a few days ago. They didn't have very many though. It's worth a try.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter