I must have missed this-Contemporary DVC?????

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by Michele, May 31, 2007.

1. Michele

Michele <font color=blue>You're never too old to sit in a

The 5/29 Listener Email show had a question about DVC and the Contemporary. I must have missed this news. The last I remember hearing on an old podcast was that this was only a rumor, not true. When did that news change?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tinkerbellblondie19

tinkerbellblondie19 Blonde? Just a little. Or a lot.

Well, I heard it on a different podcast (Netcot) when they got a hold of the paperwork Disney submitted to Orlando prior to construction a few weeks ago.

4. WebmasterPete

WebmasterPete Grand Administrator Administrator

It is - technically - still a rumor. We've had confirmation on it from a number of sources, but nothing 'official' as of yet. They'll announce when they're ready for pre-sale, and by then, the hype will be out of control.

Pete

5. sconnell

sconnell DIS Veteran

Holy cow! How did I miss this? That has been our dream! lol. Maybe by the time it's ready, we'll be ready to buy! We'll have to start saving now! lol.

6. Dreamfinder2

Dreamfinder2 DIS Veteran

We were talking a look at the model AKL villas last week (unabashedly drooling here), and I just casually asked the CM nearby about progress with the CRVs. He just grinned and said, "This is a conversation I need to walk away from."

Don't need more point there, but it sure does make for a nice option.

7. theostwalts

theostwalts DIS Veteran

There is some pretty interesting info on the DVC boards about a DISer's FIL working on the steel bid. The latest post indicates that the 2 top floors are GVs, or at least that is the rumor. On today's podcast you mentioned that you guys are going to the parks. What are the chances of doing some undercover scouting for the DIS???? That would be great!!!