I miss the Citrus Swirl!

They always seem to take it away and then bring it back in a couple of years. It is really strange how they can't make up their minds on it. This have been going on well over a decade with the citrus swirl. And they keep moving where they sell it.

Those of us with sophisticated, discerning palates will never have to worry about such trivial things. Pineapple ain't going nowhere. Could you even imagine if they stopped serving the good stuff?

Pure chaos would ensue. Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!

You swirlies 🤮 can just go get some vanilla ice cream, and throw some orange peels in it. You'll be just fine.
:stir:

I looooove the Citrus Swirl. When I was there in September I was so sad to see it gone from the menu, but I ordered the orange swirl they had in its place, and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it. Don't get me wrong, it was in no way the glory that is the Citrus Swirl, but it tasted like a Dreamsicle and it was nice in its own way.

“the glory that is citrus swirl” to be sure!!!

Not sure why my font just changed, lol, but I am here to support Citrus Swirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good memories of springtime under that pink petaled tree across from Sunshine Terrace, taking a break and savoring every bite.

My daughter would always get one too/or did I insist she get one/and she never liked it (how could she not?) and I would eat hers as well.

🤣😂😅

Oh no! Ive never had one but after reading about the citrus swirl cult status I had it on my "to try" list for my trip in February. Darn. Oh well- Staying at the Poly so will just have to console myself with nightly whips :charac2:

Oh HAPPY DAY!! I just read on DFB that they are back. I am going down tomorrow and I am so excited. Now I’ll have to readjust my afternoon schedules…

Oh HAPPY DAY!! I just read on DFB that they are back. I am going down tomorrow and I am so excited. Now I’ll have to readjust my afternoon schedules…

What perfect timing!! I arrive in 50 days. It better stick around!! Enjoy. So excited for you.

I’ve had 2 this week, so yummy and refreshing. One time it was available thru mobile order, the next time not, so I had to wait in line to order (after confirming that it was available) but it was worth it.

So glad to hear it hasn't disappeared again! I just happened to look at the sunshine tree terrace mobile order and menu through MDE and didn't see it listed on either and had a mini heart attack! I need my citrus swirl when we're there at the end of the month!

Oh no! Ive never had one but after reading about the citrus swirl cult status I had it on my "to try" list for my trip in February. Darn. Oh well- Staying at the Poly so will just have to console myself with nightly whips :charac2:
Hope you enjoy your nightly whips?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter