I miss my Tags

Lintasare

Holy Carp!
Took me a very long time to get my tags and the pretty colors from the Tag Fairy and now they are gone. So sad.

I am not above bribing to get them back or to get new ones.

I still had my original tag, that I made myself, but when I tried to change my avatar (I don't like the squishy lamp) it looks like it deleted the tag too.

Not sure if this will get "fixed" later or we just have to start over.

well I never had a tag so can't miss that Avatar makes Mickey look a little weird & did we lose our join date & post count ?

I miss Disney World...

Luckily we go in 28 days and counting!!!

shows me as new member...I've been here many years
I think we're all "new members" since it's a new board. What I don't like is my avatar has gone missing, and there's no "forum jump" menu like on the old boards. And where do I see how many posts someone has?

This new board is ugly and I my avatar is gone and while it is no biggie so is my join date and my tags. Post count...no biggie since it was way too high anyhow. LOL.

No way to multi-quote either that I can see.

I think we're all "new members" since it's a new board. What I don't like is my avatar has gone missing, and there's no "forum jump" menu like on the old boards. And where do I see how many posts someone has?

Click on a user's avatar to see join date and post count.

Every time I get to the bottom of the page I look "forum Jump". This old dog is not liking these new tricks. =)

I miss my tags and avatar! I do love the smilies though:flower1: and we have a like button!

It does shrink to column with on my phone so I'm not scrolling sideways. I like that since I'm always on my phone and I hate the app. Rather go through safari than use the app.

Posting to see what I look like now! LOL!

Edited to Add - Well, now I just have a big question mark for my avatar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter