I miss disney

NJ2Boardwalk

DIS Veteran
I miss disney so much. I don't know how to overcome my sadness. What do you guys do when you are really sad?
In search of help.....
Jackie :confused3

I dunno how to cure the sadness :confused3 Cuz I am "home"-sick too ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

I watch the videos of when I went to disney. Also the dis cheers me up!! I miss disney too :guilty: I havn't been there in a long time

When I am "homesick" I watch the videos and look at the pictures of us there. :earsgirl: That makes me feel a lot better...I also go and plan the next trip! :grouphug: ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Hope I helped! princess:

we usually go to Disney this time of year, but we're not going this year. :guilty: so, i'm feeling homesick too.
just think of all the fun you had at Disney while you were there. i know its not the same, but maybe it will help. :)

I am soooo homesick too! We haven't been in forever! All right, we did go in July-August, but it feels like forever! It's just that when you love :love: Disney, it seems like forever. What I do is imagine what it's like to walk around the parks, taking the route from the back of EPCOT to Soarin', eating at Boma, watching Illuminations, Wishes!, and Fantasic....
I also have the Wishes! soundtrack, and I watch Disney movies, and Dad found various Disney sounds, like the monarail's speech, the Haunted Mansion's introduction in the room, all kinds of stuff. Plus, this website helps.

my whole family is "home sick"!! we really really miss disney. we are planning to go next summer....but that's too far away!!! we also watch disney videos and home videos to help us cope!! that's what these boards are for!!!

Yeah, Im totally missing WDW! We are trying to book a week at POP in January...that's better then waiting until May! Wish us luck!

princess: Cinderella princess:

i have the wishes soundtrack too! where did your dad get the "disney sounds"because our family has a joke...
everytime we got on the monarail i would say " please stand clear of the doors" then i would try to repeat it in spanish.... so it was really funny because i would never get it right and the sounds would help my homesickness since we have no movies (dad can't figure out how to use the video camera) lol so i usually watch the disney dvd we got in the mail that tells you how to have a good disney vacation
thanks 4 your help!!!!!!!.....i feel a little better

NJ2Boardwalk said:
our family has a joke...
everytime we got on the monarail i would say " please stand clear of the doors" then i would try to repeat it in spanish....

I DO THE SAME THING! :rotfl2:

Por favor mantengan si al lado de las puertas!

(Please remain to the side of the doors, literally)

I FINALLY figured it out after all these years

I am SOOO HOMESICK right now. We have not been since August of 2004! AHHHHHHHHH!!! My present for graduating high school might be a trip to Disney tho :earseek: ...and possibly even bring someone!!! :banana:

Oh I really know how you feel! I'm feeling really homesick, we were planning a new trip this month but my parents cancelled it. :sad1: I haven't gone since Feb. 05

anyways what I do is just check out some of our videos we filmed while we were there or look at pictures. And sometimes just look forward to our next return home! :dancer:

Yeah I have the wishes CD too.:bounce: My parents are Disney fanatics, my mom first went to WDW in 1975 when she was just a little girl. Anyways so anything disney is a must for her. We also have the Disney CD by Julie Andrews. I like that one better than the wishes because all the songs are sung by the original singers.:upsidedow

I miss Disney, too! I haven't been since June '04. But, i am going in May for senior trip, and my friends and I CANNOT wait!

Whenever I am missing Disney, I watch some Disney movies (if I have the time to!).

what i do is watch some videos from disneyforever because it has many different videos and also listen to sorcerer radio

i also found a video of soarin' but last time i checked for it, it was gone (but saved it anyway :))

Hmmm, what do I do when I'm sad?

Well I usually listen to music. I try to listen to fast, up-beat songs. That usually works. I'll also listen to some stand up comedy.

::MickeyMo i am "homesick" for disney too, we r going in dec. though with my bff and we just went in october but i miss it so much ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter