I miss Disney :( Let's go again! A September 2012 PTR - updated 9/10

Cute shirts! :thumbsup2 Can't beat the price, either!

Hope you had fun this weekend at the BBQ. ::yes::

Cute tanks! I remember seeing them at my local Target, but they never had my size (story of my life). I was just there yesterday and I think they moved all their summer stuff to clearance. I didn't feel like pawing through the racks yesterday to check everything out.

What a fun day you have planned! We'll actually be eating at T-Rex for lunch that day...we really liked it there a few years ago. Then, we'll be going to MK for MNSSHP!!!! YAY!! :thumbsup2

I've always wanted to check out AKL. It looks so pretty!

I always have problems with size too but I lucked out and the only ones left were those two, both in my size. A little pixie dust maybe??

Cute shirts! :thumbsup2 Can't beat the price, either!

Hope you had fun this weekend at the BBQ. ::yes::

I was excited about the price! No way will I get two shirts at WDW for $25, so I spent my Amex gift card that I was saving for the trip. The BBQ was fun but it rained! We've been having some crappy weather here lately.

Only TEN days until our trip!!!! I’m bursting with excitement :banana::banana:

Today we were able to check-in online for Art of Animation (check in for AK Lodge is next Tuesday)…I didn’t have any real requests other than that we get two double beds. So I went through the check in process and that wasn’t even an option! My only “preference” was whether I not I wanted a pack & play.

Also, for some reason it wasn’t accepting my credit card data so I guess I’ll just have to provide that at check in. So that was pretty pointless all in all.

Anyway, I wanted to detail our plans for our very last day in the World (sad just thinking about it!). Our last day (in the park) is Saturday September 22. We’ll be up early again this day as we’re going to try to hit morning EMH at DHS! I’ve never been to EMH here (come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve ever been to an EMH anywhere, ever!), so on the agenda is the following:

For the first hour – ride TSM, TOT and RnR and try to grab fast passes for each, depending on return times, etc. and then ride again with our FP or hold them until later. After that all we have on our list is shows – Little Mermaid & Indiana Jones and I definitely want to try the Animation Academy! I’ve seen pictures and they are so cute. I’m hoping we can make the 11:30 showing of Indy and then head back to AK lodge for some more pool and relaxing time.

I’d like to head back out by 3:30 or so for Epcot! Up to now we haven’t spent much time in this park during this trip (to be honest, it’s my least favorite park, and without TT there a lot of it doesn’t thrill me!). First up is to *try* to grab FP for Soarin’, if they aren’t gone yet. If not, we’ll skip it for now and go check out The Seas pavilion and do the ride and Turtle Talk. Then we’ll head over to the land for Living w/the Land (one of my faves!). We’ll also check out Spaceship Earth and maybbbbe Journey into Imagination if we have time before dinner at Via Napoli! I am super excited about this place – I love Italian food and the menu looks fabulous. Our ADR is at 7.

I know this is crazy, but I REALLY want to try to catch Wishes one more time. I’m hoping we can eat a super quick dinner and head out of Epcot by 8:15 and head to the monorail. I’m not expecting a good spot for Wishes but I really would love to watch it one last time before we go, I think it would be really special!

Whew, that’s our crazy last day in the World! On Sunday, our flight is early (I think around 9:00am!), so ME will probably pick us up around 6. I like to just get up and go on the last day. I feel all depressed if I linger around the morning of departure.

I’ve officially pulled out the suitcases and started packing…I have a few things I want to post before we leave!

We'll be at EMH for DHS that morning too! It's the morning after MNSSHP so it's a little ambitious but we'll try our best to get there. DHS is definately not my favorite park, but we do love TSMM, ToT and RNRC. We'll be going to MK that evening for MSEP and Wishes. Yay!

Epcot is by far our most favorite park....so much to do and see there!

Dancegrl624 said:
We'll be at EMH for DHS that morning too! It's the morning after MNSSHP so it's a little ambitious but we'll try our best to get there. DHS is definately not my favorite park, but we do love TSMM, ToT and RNRC. We'll be going to MK that evening for MSEP and Wishes. Yay!

Epcot is by far our most favorite park....so much to do and see there!

We're bound to run into each other soon or later!

I know most people just lovvvve Epcot, I guess I'm weird! I don't dislike it at all, but if I had to choose my least favorite that would it. I love that Disney has something for everyone!

We're bound to run into each other soon or later!

I know most people just lovvvve Epcot, I guess I'm weird! I don't dislike it at all, but if I had to choose my least favorite that would it. I love that Disney has something for everyone!

I love DIS meets!!!

That's what makes WDW a vacation destination for the whole family to enjoy. Epcot is our fav followed by MK; I'd put AK next and then DHS. Just not enought at DHS to keep me there all day. We usually finish AK pretty quickly too, but if I wanted to look at each and every little detail, I'd be there for days!

"]:cool1:NINE DAYS :cool1:
Can't believe we're finally down to single digits! I finished up alot of packing last night...I was able to pack a good bit of toiletries, PJs, Mickey/Minnie shirts and bathing suits. The rest will have to wait until next week.

I wanted to share something with you guys that my DH makes fun of me for alllll the time - my Disney binder! This thing is my baby - it has everything in it. Here are the contents:

-Confirmations: This includes hotel and DVC resort confirmations, my garden grocer order, flight details, online check in print offs and when we check in to our flights, I'll put the details here as well.

-Food: Clearly the most important section. This has a list of our printed ADRs, with confirmations numbers. It also includes food/snack items we want to try and where to find them in the parks (I'm going to share this is an upcoming post too!).

-Daily Plans: The heart and soul of the Disney binder! There is one page for each day, that has the park hours and any parade/show times for the day. It also includes our detailed daily plan (which may or may not be followed)...what time we plan to leave to arrive to the park, how long we'll stay, what rides we'd like to accomplish. I have to remember to be flexible here.

-Touring Plans: I make them, but I won't follow them. If for some reason we get hit with a heavier-than-expected crowd day, we will maybe use them these as they worked really well for us (for the most part) on our December trip. I mainly make these just so I know that what we want to do is possible in the time we have available. We've agreed not to use them for this trip and to be more laid back. :rotfl:

-Attraction lists: I have a list of all the attractions in each park, and whether or not they are open for morning/evening EMH.

-Photopass: I have maps of where the PP photographers are (I've never used PP before!), and also a verbal description of where they can be found and where they can take "magic shots"

-Characters: We are determined to meet more characters this time! I have lists of characters and where they can be found (so we can look for "Mickey" and it says where he will be in each park), and then I also have list by park including times. So if we're in AK at 10:15, we can look at the list and see who and where the characters are meeting. I also have a fun list of character interactions that will get good reactions out of them.

I also have a list of DVC perks, since I will be using them for the first time :love:

Whew, that was a whole lot of crazy, and looking at it, a bit embarrasing -no wonder DH makes fun of me! Do any of you have crazy planning binders?? I also have every file synched to my phone so I don't have to carry my big 'ol binder to the parks with me...I can just pull up my Adobe program and my files are sorted by name.

Here's a photo of the cover of the crazy Mickey Manual.

photo3.jpg

Yay for double digits!!! :woohoo:

The Disney binder is so cute! I don't have one of those, but I do have 2 notebooks. I have my Vera Bradley mini notebook that I bring with me in the parks. I have the park hours on the first page, ADR's on the next page and then our reservation #/hotel address,phone number, etc on the next page. I then use it as my trip journal for my TR

In my notebook, I have our daily plans, daily outfits, to do list, etc. I bring it with us, but it stays in the room. I have to keep it to these 2 notebooks or I'd go crazy with the whole Disney binder thing. I have a tendency to take things to the extreme!

WELL, it looks like we might see you in MK on the 20th after all haha! I'm sure in that extra hour with only 2 lands open we'll bump into each other haha.

You guys must be getting so excited!! I know we are!! I'm also going to look into getting some lime green poster board to make some mickey heads to put in our hotel room windows/door, so keep an eye posted for that, it's probably me haha!

WELL, it looks like we might see you in MK on the 20th after all haha! I'm sure in that extra hour with only 2 lands open we'll bump into each other haha.

You guys must be getting so excited!! I know we are!! I'm also going to look into getting some lime green poster board to make some mickey heads to put in our hotel room windows/door, so keep an eye posted for that, it's probably me haha!

Yes we're super excited!! I'll have to look for your Mickey heads :goodvibes

Love the Disney binder! Ours is plain white - high time for me to get more creative. I would be lost without mine, boring looking as it is! :laughing:

8 more days for you! :yay:

I'm joining in! Can't wait to get all caught up on your PTR. Love those shirts BTW
Thanks for joining in! Hope you'll follow me over to my TR when it starts!

Love the Disney binder! Ours is plain white - high time for me to get more creative. I would be lost without mine, boring looking as it is! :laughing:

8 more days for you! :yay:

Yeah, the Mickey picture really adds to the binder :love:

You're getting super close too! Ahh I can't believe it!

Just found your PTR! Read it all! it's great! Love your shirts, flipflops (I am an ON flipflop girl too! I live in them), all your ADR's and plans sound great! :goodvibes

Hope you have a great time! Maybe we will run into one another somewhere along the way.

10 more days for our 30th Anniversary Celebration!!! :dance3::yay::yay:

I'm from South Jersey, too!

Just found your PTR! Read it all! it's great! Love your shirts, flipflops (I am an ON flipflop girl too! I live in them), all your ADR's and plans sound great! :goodvibes

Hope you have a great time! Maybe we will run into one another somewhere along the way.

10 more days for our 30th Anniversary Celebration!!! :dance3::yay::yay:

I'm from South Jersey, too!
Hi, thanks for following!! Do you have a PTR? I'm kind of addicted to them :rotfl2:

Where in south jersey?? I grew up in Medford, now I'm in voorhees!

Hi! Found your PTR from a link in your post in my own. All caught up but of course there's not much time left now!! So excited!

How exciting!!!!!! Almost time to go! I can't wait to read about your adventure when you get back! I love your Mickey binder....mines finally starting to get full! Have fun on your trip! (( take lots of pictures of AoA). ;)

Hi! Found your PTR from a link in your post in my own. All caught up but of course there's not much time left now!! So excited!

Thanks for following! Can't wait to read your TR!

How exciting!!!!!! Almost time to go! I can't wait to read about your adventure when you get back! I love your Mickey binder....mines finally starting to get full! Have fun on your trip! (( take lots of pictures of AoA). ;)

Thanks for checking back in :wave2: I'm excited to do a TR this time around - I will definitely be taking a ton of pictures!

Coming over to your board since we're going the same time :)

I bought the same minnie bow shirt, my boyfriend was like whats on that shirt? I was like its Minnie Mouses bow duh (he can be a little slow sometimes :rotfl2:)

Coming over to your board since we're going the same time :)

I bought the same minnie bow shirt, my boyfriend was like whats on that shirt? I was like its Minnie Mouses bow duh (he can be a little slow sometimes :rotfl2:)

Thanks for following! I love my Minnie bow shirt - I just packed it today :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter