• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I met Paula Deen today!!!!

betsywdw

DIS Veteran
She was at our local grocery store and I took a chance and went and was able to meet her. I have loved watching her show for the past few years and try to go to The Lady and Sons when we are near Savannah. Just wanted to share my little bit of excitement for the day :)

Well....what did she say? Was she nice? Did she smell like butter? ;)

Well....what did she say? Was she nice? ;)

She was soooo nice! Exactly how she is on her show. I had my DD 1yr with me and she was so sweet with her. She had her DH Michael with her too. He gave DD a high five and made her giggle. She was only signing autographs and not allowing pics with her so I at least got my cookbook signed. :woohoo:

I am too jealous. You are so lucky. She is one of three people I want to meet before I die.

She reminds me of a dear aunt that I loved so much and passed away 10 years ago. I just love Paula Dean!!!

I am too jealous. You are so lucky. She is one of three people I want to meet before I die.

She reminds me of a dear aunt that I loved so much and passed away 10 years ago. I just love Paula Dean!!!

Awww. I hope you get to meet her someday. I just love her too. I feel like she is such a genuine good person. I am shocked that she was in Pittsburgh, PA. I never thought I would meet her here!

Very cool. I like her sons new show. We are spending New Years Eve in Savannah. I wonder if I can get into her restaurant.:angel:

Very cool. I like her sons new show. We are spending New Years Eve in Savannah. I wonder if I can get into her restaurant.:angel:

I would try getting into the restaurant if possible...it is soooooo good!!! It's a buffet of all the food that she is famous for!!! mmmmmmmm Her sons are at the restaurant from time to time! I've seen them there twice, they are so cute!

Awesome! She was doing a book signing at a bookstore here about a year or so ago...I went but the bookstore was SO packed that we didn't get a chance to meet her.

Wow! I took her tour in Savannah last year! We didn't meet her but met her brother, Bubba... I wanted to meet her sooooo bad. I just LOOOVE her!!

I DVR'd her BBQ show yesterday because her two cute sons were on it frying donuts!! I could just EAT her whole family!

Wow! I took her tour in Savannah last year! We didn't meet her but met her brother, Bubba... I wanted to meet her sooooo bad. I just LOOOVE her!!

I DVR'd her BBQ show yesterday because her two cute sons were on it frying donuts!! I could just EAT her whole family!

I love your signature!!!!

Isn't her family the cutest!!! I often think it would be fun to be a Deen :rotfl:

I met her, Bobby and Jaime at the 2005 F&W Festival at EPCOT. I got them all to sign a couple of books, and we took plenty of photos.

How exciting. If I heard that she was going to be here I would pull DD out of pre-school for it and I never pull the kids out of school for ANYTHING. DD just loves her. I swear, it's a tie between her and Spongebob. Either one will get you yelled at if you try to turn the channel. It's too bad she wasn't taking pictures, that would be so cool to have a picture of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter