I may go way over budget this Christmas

:hug: Prayers for the OP.

Our pastor found out he had a brain tumor 2 years ago. He was in the hospital visiting a sick friend and passed out, they took him to the ER and found it on a cat scan. Anyway, it was completely benign and explained a lot of his strange sermons. Prayers to you OP that yours is the same!!

OP, prayers from my family to yours. Hoping everything works out for you.

Prayers, hugs, and Pixie Dust to you and your family.

Please let us know how you are doing.

:grouphug:

I am a brain tumor survivor. My thoughts are with you. And yes we went over budget on a lot of things, including buying a puppy barely 6 months after surgery.....

OMG Isabel, I just found this thread. I hope and pray that everything will turn out ok. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

:hug:
Melissa

Just saw this and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Just remember that God has a reason for things He puts in peoples lives although it's not always what we would have wanted. Use this time to slow things down and reconnect with family and make life the way you always wanted it to be! Good can come from anything, you just have to let it! :grouphug:

Please keep us posted on how you're doing. I hope the results come back soon and everything is ok. Thoughts and prayers are with you!

:hug:
Melissa

:hug: Prayers for the OP.

Our pastor found out he had a brain tumor 2 years ago. He was in the hospital visiting a sick friend and passed out, they took him to the ER and found it on a cat scan. Anyway, it was completely benign and explained a lot of his strange sermons. Prayers to you OP that yours is the same!!

Just saw this and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Just remember that God has a reason for things He puts in peoples lives although it's not always what we would have wanted. Use this time to slow things down and reconnect with family and make life the way you always wanted it to be! Good can come from anything, you just have to let it! :grouphug:

We're all pulling for you. I'm glad you have a good support system at home. :hug:
Let us know how you're doing. A relative of mine had a brain tumor that looked very bad but it turned out to be benign and was able to be completely removed. She is fine now 20 years later. I just know the same will be true for you!

I wanted to share a quick story :

A close friend of mine found out she had a brain tumor 6 yrs ago and she thought she only had a matter of months to live, natually she spoilt family around her, long story short, after many ups and downs she's doing fine.

Except paying off all the bills, that hasn't been pretty, so here's wishing you the same fate!!!!!!!!!!!! Godspeed don't ever give up hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh i'm soo hoping and praying all of the above are right, and that its just benign and you will be fine!

God and medicine are together a GREAT TEAM so hang in there!

big hugs :hug: and pixie dust pixiedust:

Isabel,

Sending prayers your way and hoping yesterdays MRI went well. Please update when you can.

(By the way, I think your gifts sounds great -- except maybe the dog. We got a puppy last year and I totally forgot how much work they are. If you're already stressed about your health, I do not think a new dog would be a good thing to add to the mix!)

Thanks everyonefor the well wishes its been a long month I had a seizure and spent the next 4 weeks in icu. they didi a biopsy and then I had a blood clot and was rushed into a 2nd surgery. After I recovered from that I was sent to Kessler rehab for physical therapy, I loat the use of my left side so I am in a wheelchair. I start radiation today and chemo last night. Thanks for all the pixie dust!!!!

Lots of prayers and pixie dust coming your way. Sounds like you are a fighter, which is the most important thing. Keep strong!

You and your family have my prayers and hopes you are able to make a complete recovery in time. :hug: :hug: :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter