• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I married well!!

Thinktinknpixiedust

DIS Veteran
We don't check in to POR until Saturday, but I convinced my DH to leave 2 days early to stay at the beach, that way we'll be all rested up for our Disney time!!! WHOO HOOOOOO!!! :woohoo: I think that I have just fallen in love with that guy again... :love:

I'm all packed and ready to go.... TOMARROW!! :banana: See ya'll in 18 days!!! :wave2:

Have a great trip!! :sunny:

Isn't it nice when DH goes along with our ideas to have fun!! They always wind up thinking it was a great idea (and then tells me that I should be glad that 'he' thought of it!!) ;)

Thinktinknpixiedust said:
We don't check in to POR until Saturday, but I convinced my DH to leave 2 days early to stay at the beach, that way we'll be all rested up for our Disney time!!! WHOO HOOOOOO!!! :woohoo: I think that I have just fallen in love with that guy again... :love:

I'm all packed and ready to go.... TOMARROW!! :banana: See ya'll in 18 days!!! :wave2:

By the powers of Grayskull....you are DISwoman!

I hereby grant you Master DISneyman trainer!

I too married well!!! DH is a total Disney Fanatic!!!! Every trip we take we end up extending by at least a day or two!!!

Cinderella2004 said:
Have fun!!!!

And I'll see you there too......Sunday for us!!!
Did I see you at Epcot??? I am looking for the Diser with the really well done LGMHPC pin, we were in a hurry for ADR at Epcot the 15th... was it you/?? if not I'll keep a lookout!

sorul82? said:
By the powers of Grayskull....you are DISwoman!
I am checking in from the world right now and having a wonderful wonderful time. I love what you said.. (I am a closet he-man SHEra fan!!) We had a great 2 day at the beach Prevacation that my DH now thinks should come standard (...Yes!) and we still have over a week left here.... now he thinks that maybe next year we should stay at the Poly!! :woohoo: Catch ya all when I get home... :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter