I made a planning spreadsheet...new link on page 94 to get spreadsheet

This spreadsheet sounds like a great idea. Would you please pm me? I don't want to leave my email online and my post count is too low to pm you.

Wendy

Hi, I also would like a copy but would not like to post my email and I do not have enough posts to PM. Could you pm me so I can have a copy. We are going 12/11-12/18 With Grandma,Grandpa,ME,Hubby, DS ,(turning 5 while there it's a suprise) and My b/g twins who will be 21 months old. Thanks in advance!

Maureen

I finally got tired of writing and erasing and doing over my plans...so I figured why not do a spreadsheet and make it MUCH easier? I would write my dates in columns, add the hours/parades/EMH, etc and then plan my park days and ADR's from there. I kept redoing it and finally got tired of writing the same stuff over and over. So, if anyone wants to take a look, I will email it to you! So far it has worked for me. I think I need to make some minor adjustments. Would love some feedback!
I would like one please:
kimisanders@cox.net
thank you

me too! me too! me too!:banana:

PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!!! :flower3:

Thanks! :thumbsup2

I would love a copy too..we will be there Nov 20-26 2007 at POR

Hi we are very close to Sinking Spring! I'd love a copy of your spreadsheet...if still available! Thanks!

I would really appreciate one, my email is thank you

I would like one please:
thank you

I would love one too:

Thanks in advance.

May I have a copy too please. Thank you.

I just emailed it to you all! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter