I made a huge mistake...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn91

Earning My Ears
So I was in the Disneyland parking lot waiting for my daughter to awake from her nap (I have a 1.5 year old daughter). I decided to do something stupid and that was to take a hit out of my pipe. I rarely smoke and I had never before this incident smoked at Disneyland or the Disneyland parking lot. I guess the cameras or someone somehow spotted me and came to my car. I admitted to them what I was doing and was very cooperative. They said that I can't come back to the park for 24-hours and that they would confiscate my season pass and Disneyland after some review process decide what to do. I became proactive and called Disneyland the day after and someone is supposed to contact me. I told them that I do have a medical marijuana license. I hope I don't lose my membership. My daughter loves Disneyland and especially Minnie. Anyone have and tips or insights?

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum.
I'll likely get flamed for this but regardless of your reasons, stop smoking. Anything. (You say you only rarely smoke so it doesn't sound like you "need" it that bad)
Nothing good will come from it and you need to set a better example for your daughter (who I'm sure you'll agree is far more important than Disney).

I sincerely wish you the best of luck and hope you get back to the park soon.

Last edited:
So I was in the Disneyland parking lot waiting for my daughter to awake from her nap (I have a 1.5 year old daughter). I decided to do something stupid and that was to take a hit out of my pipe. I rarely smoke and I had never before this incident smoked at Disneyland or the Disneyland parking lot. I guess the cameras or someone somehow spotted me and came to my car. I admitted to them what I was doing and was very cooperative. They said that I can't come back to the park for 24-hours and that they would confiscate my season pass and Disneyland after some review process decide what to do. I became proactive and called Disneyland the day after and someone is supposed to contact me. I told them that I do have a medical marijuana license. I hope I don't lose my membership. My daughter loves Disneyland and especially Minnie. Anyone have and tips or insights?

Thanks in advance.
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum.
I'll likely get flamed for this but regardless of your reasons, stop smoking. Anything. (You say you only rarely smoke so it doesn't sound like you "need" it that bad)
Nothing good will come from it and you need to set a better example for your daughter (who I'm sure you'll agree is far more important than Disney).

I sincerely wish you the best of luck and hope you get back to the park soon.

Er... I'm not going to flame you, but you need to think a little further outside the box here. You have no clue what OP uses MM for. He could use it for periodic symptoms of something that a long day of walking and standing might aggravate. You don't have any idea if he needs it 'that bad' or not.

I don't NEED an advil every day, but there are days I do need one. I don't NEED a sleeping pill every day, but they're helpful sometimes. Just because I don't often take them doesn't mean I never should. I don't see what the difference is.

He may smoke instead of use edibles or another method of intake because it's easier for him and he gets the most out of it that way.

He's not setting a bad example for his daughter if he's using his MM as prescribed.

OP, good luck, I hope everything works out for you!

He's not setting a bad example for his daughter if he's using his MM as prescribed.

That's an opinion and your welcome to it but some studies have shown otherwise.
What I was trying to suggest is that maybe the OP doesn't need it bad enough to have to deal with the potential fallout - a choice that is only up to them. Just a suggestion and not a condemnation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter