I made a duct tape FE

Thanks for the great idea, my daughter and I are in the process of making a duct tape FE now!!

OMG! I told my husband I was going to make my FE out of duct tape and laughed at me! :rotfl2: I am so excited to find this post! I got my Disney tape yesterday, just pondering how I was going to make it. Thanks for the awesome ideas! :thumbsup2

angelinaxox said:
Hoping I did this correctly.

I wanted to bookmark this one. The OPs is easy to find. Lots of great ideas... my daughters best friends sister has an online duck tape business she is 10. I am having her do mine for me, but wanted to give some ideas...

These duct tape FEs are so awesome!

I tried making as duct tape wallet with no success :). I don't know how the video made it look so easy. I kept having the tape stick to itself. Very frustrated!! Any suggestions?

I tried making as duct tape wallet with no success :). I don't know how the video made it look so easy. I kept having the tape stick to itself. Very frustrated!! Any suggestions?

I have much better success with the sheets of duct tape, it's much easier to use than the rolls...

Adorable!! Great job!

I'm really excited by the way it came out so I thought I would share :cool1:, hope that's ok! I cannot sew so I made it out of duct tape since my DD has so much of it!

I used a paper bag as the foundation and had some white mickey decals left over from my door magnets that I made. I'm really excited by the way it came out! :yay: Just realized I already said that, can you tell I'm excited??!!

IMG_0360.jpg

Wow, I haven't been on the boards in a long time. I'm so glad my Duct Tape FE idea took off! I have to make a new one this year and will definitely take some of the tips mentioned! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter