• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I love you this much shirt - with characters?

billwendy

DIS Veteran
Hi - would love a shirt that says I love Mommy this much ...and then has 6 characters on it reaching their hands out - this would be for my cousin who has 6 children!!! it would be great if the characters could be piglet, pooh, goofy, minnie, mickey and one more girly ish one as she has 3 boys and 3 girls....anyone have any ideas???

thanks so much, wendy

Hi - would love a shirt that says I love Mommy this much ...and then has 6 characters on it reaching their hands out - this would be for my cousin who has 6 children!!! it would be great if the characters could be piglet, pooh, goofy, minnie, mickey and one more girly ish one as she has 3 boys and 3 girls....anyone have any ideas???

thanks so much, wendy

Wendy,
I worked on this for you. I couldn't find a Goofy, so I went with Donald instead. Also I changed the wording to "We" since it has all six characters. If you want me to change it, let me know.
Mommythismuchcopy.jpg

hi -

sooooo cute!!!

i love the donald/daisy - but not sure if it would go over well at their
house - i was wondering if instead of daisy this tinkerbelle would work -
http://www.disneyclips.com/imagesnewb/imagessmrk27/cliptinkfly21.gif

and maybe this goofy would do?
http://www.disneyclips.com/imagesnewb/imagessmrk27/idgoo.gif not sure if
they are good enough quality -

good call on making it We instead of I - duh on my part!!! this is so
adorable, might need a mommom and a poppop one too!!!

thanks so much!!

hi -

sooooo cute!!!

i love the donald/daisy - but not sure if it would go over well at their
house - i was wondering if instead of daisy this tinkerbelle would work -

and maybe this goofy would do?not sure if
they are good enough quality -

good call on making it We instead of I - duh on my part!!! this is so
adorable, might need a mommom and a poppop one too!!!

thanks so much!!

Here's a new one with Tink and Goofy. I used a little different Tink because it fit better.

Mommythismuch2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter