I Love the Soap

lynn71092

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what kind of hand soap they have on the Wonder?
It's the blue one they have in all the washrooms.
I love that soap!!:wave:

While you are figuring it out, how about the lotion, You would have thought my wife died and went to heaven. She asked Dian our stateroom attendant for some extra's and she hooked us up big time.:earseek:

Hey, me too! That lotion is great! Wondering where I can buy it now that I'm home???

Just WONDERing what kind of toiletries they give you on your cruise. The less I have to pack the better. :earsboy:

Me and DH liked the smell of the cleaner. I'm assuming it was a disinfectant/cleaner.
One day we were sitting in the comfy chairs in the hallway and a CM walks by with a rag and a spray bottle, just spraying as she walked. Made me and DH laugh, but it did smell good.

Does anyone know that brand it is? DH said it's probably Disney's OWN brand, I said "yeah, probably!"

Hey rboyz, we were on the 2/29 cruise too! It was our first cruise and the first night sure made us question our decision! Thank Heavens that rolling only lasted that first night! We were glad we had the patch!

Oh Boy......That first night.

I feel like it was a wasted night. I went to lay down after dinner, still didnt' feel well (and neither did one of my DS's). We both took some meds (drowsy formula of course), and we both fell asleep about 9:30!

Gives me more reason to book another cruise.

:)

rboyz....I know! So many people had told us "Oh, you won't feel any movement or even know you're on a boat!" Since I had to talk DH into cruising, I was sure the big "I TOLD YOU SO!" was coming and I'd never get him on another one! He had to leave Animator's Palace to take Phenergan! But by the end of the trip, I talked him into to booking our next one! People told us that was unusual & the worst it ever gets. Sure hoping to get calm seas the next time!

Even with that first night, it was a great experience and we can't wait to do it again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter