I love my Dreams agent!

Crazy4Disney06

DIS Veteran
After reading a few post how some people with late dinner seating missed some of the evening activities (fireworks, pirate party, etc) I decided to try and request early dinner seating instead. I emailed my dreams agent late last night and early this morning I got an email from her with our new itinerary and guess what...... she was able to get us early seating!:banana: What a quick response.
I just have to say with all the negative posts about Dreams Unlimited lately, that I myself have loved their service and will book all my Disney vacation with them from now on!!

After reading a few post how some people with late dinner seating missed some of the evening activities (fireworks, pirate party, etc) I decided to try and request early dinner seating instead. I emailed my dreams agent late last night and early this morning I got an email from her with our new itinerary and guess what...... she was able to get us early seating!:banana: What a quick response.
I just have to say with all the negative posts about Dreams Unlimited lately, that I myself have loved their service and will book all my Disney vacation with them from now on!!

What is the advantage to using Dreams Unlimited or another agency for booking a Disney cruise over just using the Disney Website?

What is the advantage to using Dreams Unlimited or another agency for booking a Disney cruise over just using the Disney Website?
With DU we got a $200 onboard credit per stateroom that Disney wasn't offering. Disney offers $25 onboard credit per stateroom. This way we ended up with $225 onboard credit per stateroom and the rates are identical. TA's aren't allowed to reduce the rate of the cruise the only thing they can do is add ons, i.e. onboard credits etc.

That is great! I am glad you were able to get what you want and Dreams is working out great for you.

We love Dreams Unlimited. They are really great. Marla has always been available no matter when I email her.

Peggy

I'll second that praise! I've been making all kinds of changes to my requests and Tracy has been nothing but helpful and efficient!

With DU we got a $200 onboard credit per stateroom that Disney wasn't offering. Disney offers $25 onboard credit per stateroom. This way we ended up with $225 onboard credit per stateroom and the rates are identical. TA's aren't allowed to reduce the rate of the cruise the only thing they can do is add ons, i.e. onboard credits etc.

So the price is exactly the same, potential for additional on-board credits, but all ressies, excursions, changes, etc. must go through them (as in no ability to log into Disney Web site and make them yourself)?

So the price is exactly the same, potential for additional on-board credits, but all ressies, excursions, changes, etc. must go through them (as in no ability to log into Disney Web site and make them yourself)?

No you can still log on and book excursions and what not through DCL website. Basically anything you need to talk to a person about has to go through DU. ie Dining Rotations, Stateroom Celebrations, Special Requests, etc..

No you can still log on and book excursions and what not through DCL website. Basically anything you need to talk to a person about has to go through DU. ie Dining Rotations, Stateroom Celebrations, Special Requests, etc..

Good to know, thanks!

This trip is the first trip I used DU and I love it! They are very knowledgable and the response is great. Tammy and Kelsie is very helpful. For me emailing works better because of the time zone.

Is there a phone number for dreams? We have used them twice, but can't find a number.

Thanks!

Jenn

Is there a phone number for dreams? We have used them twice, but can't find a number.

Thanks!

Jenn

I found this info for you: Q - I have a lot of questions and really need to speak with someone on the phone. Why can't I find a telephone number on your site?

A - Since we are an Internet based company we find it much more efficient to do business through email and/or our automated systems. Many people are skeptical that any company can provide good customer service this way, but we invite you to read some of the comments our clients have sent us in our "What our clients are saying about us" section. Most of our clients are very pleasantly surprised with the level of service, timeliness of responses and individual attention we provide. If you have questions that you feel will not be answered by submitted a reservation request please feel free to write to us at reservations@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com and we will get back to you ASAP. If you still feel you need to speak to someone you can call us toll free at 1-888-374-0494. Please be advised that this number has been established primarily for payments and general questions about our service - no one there will be able to check resort availability or provide you with pricing.

I found it in the FAQ :http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.co...fer AAA, military or senior citizen discounts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter