I love Craigs List!

Debbiebee68

Mouseketeer
I am so happy. We were able to get a practically brand new Howard Miller bar for our family room (retails for $2700) for $850! It is really beautiful and will be great piece to have for entertaining- not that anyone will sit there, but the counter top will be great for putting snacks on. The people we bought it from were real sweet. I just love a great deal. With all the construction going on with our new house, bargains seem far and few between these days. :cool1:

I too am a Craigslist addict!!!:rotfl: I love to search the "wanted" section to see if I have anything laying around that I could sell to people that are looking for things........

I love Craiglist also, but for over two weeks i have put on there for a Yoga, Pilates Mat, and no reply, surely to goodness someone out there has one they are not using. Maybe i'll hear something real soon.

I love Craiglist also, but for over two weeks i have put on there for a Yoga, Pilates Mat, and no reply, surely to goodness someone out there has one they are not using. Maybe i'll hear something real soon.

Well if they don't, they sure should soon. Can't imagine all those new year's resolutions to excercise will last:lmao:

Well if they don't, they sure should soon. Can't imagine all those new year's resolutions to excercise will last:lmao:

I actually have an extra one, but I'm all the way up here in Boston, so unless you want to drive up and pick it up...

You think if i left G'boro NC today, that i can be there in the am, lol, Thanks, anyway

But after reading this I think I'll list it on Craigslist.

I "won" it at my office gym and it has just been sitting in my office ever since because I already have one.

That is a great deal!
Sometimes when bored I look on Craigslist to see what's on and last year found a big painting from the Bombay store for $40 in excellent condition, the best thing is that it matched perfectly our decor and colors in basement and anything similar brand new at stores was selling for $299 :woohoo:

But after reading this I think I'll list it on Craigslist.

What did you mean by this ????

I bought furniture on Craigslist. OMG it is awesome. Great price... I also have sold things and done very well.

We've had great success buying and selling on craigslist. But, remember to be careful when going to a strangers home or having them come to your house to look at things. I always have my DH with me in both cases, since you never know what kind of people are out there.

We've had great success buying and selling on craigslist. But, remember to be careful when going to a strangers home or having them come to your house to look at things. I always have my DH with me in both cases, since you never know what kind of people are out there.

I never meet at my house. I only meet in public places. I don't want anyone knowing where I live. Never know who is responding and I wouldn't want a stranger checking out what else I have in my house that they might want to just take at a later date.

I never meet at my house. I only meet in public places. I don't want anyone knowing where I live. Never know who is responding and I wouldn't want a stranger checking out what else I have in my house that they might want to just take at a later date.

Unless it's something really big or heavy (I take my DH) I meet them in a public place also.

I been wanting to sell stuff on CL for awhile, but have not had the time to research the details about posting. Is there a CL 101 section, to help newbie's get started. Also, is there any place that lists past postings/sales to look at for pricing or wording ideas?

I been wanting to sell stuff on CL for awhile, but have not had the time to research the details about posting. Is there a CL 101 section, to help newbie's get started. Also, is there any place that lists past postings/sales to look at for pricing or wording ideas?

Not really. Craigslist is like the want ads basically. You can't search for things like on ebay to see how much they sold for. You just name your price and if someone is interested, they email you.

A couple words of advice: only accept cash and from local buyers. Don't offer to ship anything for a check, money order, etc. There are too many scams. I will try to post the info that is on the site about scamming.

Actually, here is a link to the entire help section:
http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/

I love Craigslist too!! I sold a Wii last year (we met at Walmart) and I also don't list my phone number, name or have them to come to my house.

We bought a car from someone on Craigslist. We were looking for a used honda pilot and found an individual who was selling one at a great price. FIL is a mechanic so he went with DH to look at the vehicle. Not sure where they met. We have been happy with purchase. I am currently keeping my eyes out for a few things that I need. Got to love a bargain:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter