I love being referred to as Princess - Jan 2012 Completed! 2/3

LifeIsDis said:
MICKEY WAFFLES. HALLELUJAH!!!!

Your mom sounds awesome! :laughing:

Ok, I’m sorry, but I can see why not finding the chocolate croissants could put you in a bad mood…

BLT!!!!!! ee

She is awesome :P

BAHA no wait tho, it gets better -_-

I wanna stay there SO BAD

I totally know what you're saying about the amount of make-up that the princesses wear! I was totally caught off guard when I got up close to some of them. Like, it's almost distracting with some of them!

hutch0830 said:
I totally know what you're saying about the amount of make-up that the princesses wear! I was totally caught off guard when I got up close to some of them. Like, it's almost distracting with some of them!

Yeah, this experience with Belle was kinda scary. I was thinking about how the other princesses I met during this trip had a perfect amount. Not Belle. I feel like Belle face characters always have WAY TOO much on (when I see pictures online)

Sometimes less is more people

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Animal print Mickey Ears expedition and Resort Hopping

We were pretty much resort hopping waiting for the rain to stop. Our plans for this day was Chef Mickey's followed by Downtown Disney for SHOPPING! I use that loosely actually. I'll get to that later...
So we were trying to stay dry until the afternoon when it was suppose to stop so we could enjoy DTD rain free.

So as you remember, we were on the Monorail. First stop of our resort hopping was the Polynesian.

DSC_0809_zpse8ab2da9.jpg

DSC_0810_zpsc15bb39b.jpg

I love the Poly. Even though I have never stayed there, I have been there a few times. One time, my half sister was staying there during part of our family trip and I remember wathcing the water parade and it was amazing. I love the theme of Polynesian. I like to feel like I am in Hawaii (with Stitch.) :stitch2:

DSC_0812_zps1ce0dfdd.jpg

DSC_0818_zps0d2c30c3.jpg

I explored the gift shops around the Great Ceremonial Room. As we headed out we took some lais. And one of the other people ripped a flower off of somewhere.

DSC_0825_zps31f8926c.jpg

We got a bus for Animal Kingdom.

DSC_0828_zps57475e85.jpg

Hi.

You know why? Gotta find those ears!!! We got off at AK, the rain/drizzle was picking up a bit.

DSC_0830_zps7eaf3558.jpg

DSC_0831_zps66da0a1b.jpg

Went to the 'before the entrance' gift shop. No leopard ears. I over to the hat/ear hat/ears stand looking thing. No leopard ears. Mom and I asked the CM at the first gift shop. She called to the inside gift shop looking for them. They had a few pairs inside! They also told us of the rest of the animal print ears they had left. We asked for one leopard print and one giraffe for my best friend. A nice CM came out with 2 ears for me.

THANK YOU! We trekked all over on this animal print ear expedition to finally walk away with 2 pairs!!

test.jpg

Happy camper. :earboy2:

We headed back to the bus stop. We picked the Boardwalk to visit next.

DSC_0834_zps70481c5a.jpg

DSC_0836_zps57436cdb.jpg

DSC_0837_zps5253050f.jpg

Now the rain was picking up. I brought MY umbrella with me, but mom didn't. And it is bad news bears when her hair gets wet. She was going to go buy a poncho. But I offered the umbrella for her and I would take the poncho, knowing that the hood would screw up her hair.... Good daughter. Too bad I have bangs that don't get covered by the hood..... Cool poncho though!

After, we went to see the pool and then checkout the gift shops again.

DSC_0841_zps9ff47789.jpg

DSC_0847_zps279530f0.jpg

DSC_0848_zps1407329f.jpg

The rain stopped at some point and the sun started to peak out. So we strolled along the boardwalk.

DSC_0846_zpsc318e48c.jpg

DSC_0849_zps71f5f586.jpg

DSC_0851_zps212a8d72.jpg

DSC_0855_zpsd1dc0734.jpg

We decided to start to make our way over to DTD now

Continue

I love being referred to as Princess - Jan 2012

Oh my GOD. I LOVE that picture of the flower. SO pretty!

ANIMAL KINGDOM ♥♥♥♥♥

Your ears are awesome!

The Boardwalk! We really need to stay there one day, since we have DVC and all. Cool people have DVC.

Oh my GOD. I LOVE that picture of the flower. SO pretty!

ANIMAL KINGDOM ♥♥♥♥♥

Your ears are awesome!

The Boardwalk! We really need to stay there one day, since we have DVC and all. Cool people have DVC.

Hibiscuses are my favorite :)

I was tempted to keep the giraffe printed ones for myself :P

I don't control the weather (Pudge does)

We walked from the Boardwalk over to the Beach Club.

DSC_0863_zps159023ed.jpg

DSC_0864_zps0019c6a8.jpg

DSC_0867_zps075363c7.jpg

DSC_0868-1_zpse480a665.jpg

DSC_0869_zps18095d10.jpg

As we got closer to the Beach Club, I saw a pirate ship. And I was like OMG THAT'S A WATER SLIDE?!?!

Storm Along Bay. Heard amazing things. My friend Annie (you will also meet her in my next TR) stayed there during her trip this past summer and is now OBSESSED with Storm Along.

DSC_0871_zpse0c5c0eb.jpg

DSC_0872_zps6dabad3f.jpg

You are so pretty..

DSC_0873_zps2af137a8.jpg

So we got a bus for Downtown Disney. I was itching to spend my money

DSC_0874_zpse05ad68f.jpg

Got off at the Marketplace.

DSC_0879.jpg

I zoomed right to World of Disney. Shopping time!! :yay: I zipped through the store getting gifts for people and stuff for me... obviously. I grabbed a Pooh Ball. pooh: And was staring at the Stitchs. Thinking....I have a Stitch this size already...and about 5 seconds later I was like loljk I can love you too. And into my basket he went. :stitch2:

I grabbed a Mickey Mouse polo shirt for my boss. For my best friend, I got a Minnie Mouse plush, Mickey Mouse ice cube tray, and a friendship bracelet that I also got for myself.

tumblr_lyh8n0o6Fs1qbpttfo1_1280.jpg

Friendship bracelet.

I also got myself that Mickey Mouse ponytail thing I mention earlier in this report. AND I also got the "Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas" Monorail shirt I saw online over a year prior, and I knew I NEEDED to own that shirt. I got a new pair of Mickey Mouse earrings. I also have really wanted to make a charm bracelet for a while. I wasn't really happy with the charm selections at both of the spots in World of Disney.

I spotted my mom and the group when I was going to go pay for everything, and she was looking at cute Disney iPhone covers. Turns out I was getting an iPhone as a late Christmas gift! She felt bad that she didn't get me anything for Christmas. I mean, I know that we didn't have money for gifts, and I was just SO happy that she still got to go on the trip! But I was still exited to be getting an iPhone.
Mom was trying to pick out a nice case but I guess nothing really caught her eye. And the entire group started questioning her as to what size memory of phone, and how much it cost....
After this surprise was uncovered, those attitudes that were growing all day started to come out.
I SWEAR, still to this day that they were holding us responsible for the fact that the weather was crappy. That is how I felt. It was our fault. Like we control the weather.
Hello people, it's Florida. It's gonna rain.
The sun came out in the afternoon just like the weather report said....

I went to go purchase everything. My mom made sure I participated in their promotion; if you spend over $50 you could get a Mickey duffel bag for only $20. So I got the duffel bag so I would have something to put all the stuff I bought in for the trip home. It was actually a REALLY nice bag too! It was big enough for pretty much everything and it folds up flat, so it is perfect for future trips! Pack it and then use it as a carry on after you drop a bunch of money in Disney!

So, after I shipped everything back to my resort, I wanted to go over to Once Upon a Toy to get more charms. The other people wanted to check out T-Rex. We said we would meet back
at the room.

So mom and I went one way, they went the other. I took a lot less time picking out charms than I thought I would.

tumblr_lykv6zI1dN1qbpttfo1_1280.jpg

After I paid, I texted one of the other people to say I was done and see if they wanted to meet up. I didn't get a response back so mom and I started making our way towards the Marketplace bus stop. We just got on the bus and it was pulling out when I got a response back.

The text said they were by the Crab boat. I truly mis-read the text, and saw boat, and thought that they meant boats back to the resort. Since we took the boats a lot this trip. I responded back saying that we got on a bus already and that we would meet them back at the room (as planned). I don't know what made me look at the conversation again but I noticed that I mis-read the texts. I even texted back apologizing that I mis-read it. I got a text back saying that everyone started b*tching that we left them.

There is LITERALLY a bus or boat to the resort every 20 minutes... You haven't figured that out yet? We've only been here for 4 days now...

Mom and I got back to the room and the other people came in like 5 minutes after us...and they were pissed because the bus broke down at the bus stop (um AT the bus stop, you said?)

They all ran up to their room. That was a reoccurring theme to the trip too...

So mom, the one other person who wasn't pissed, and I grabbed our mugs to go fill up and pick up our merchandise at the gift shop.

Continue

Can't wait to read the rest of your report.......sorry things didn't go well with your 'friends'. I just discovered the DIS recently as I'm planning a big trip next year with my whole family, including elderly (in wheelchair) parents. Here's hoping everyone stays happy! :hyper:

Can't wait to read the rest of your report.......sorry things didn't go well with your 'friends'. I just discovered the DIS recently as I'm planning a big trip next year with my whole family, including elderly (in wheelchair) parents. Here's hoping everyone stays happy! :hyper:

Aww thank you so much!

I like to tell myself, as long as the family gets along, you should be good. Because it's like..why would you plan a trip with family that will cause drama, right?

I hope that your vacation goes smoothly :thumbsup2

We disappeared for 2 hours to get tattoos

Not many pictures and a lot of ranting ahead. You have been warned.

So mom, the other person who wasn't pissed off, and I headed to Good's and the gift shop. Somehow, all the stuff I bought at World of Disney that afternoon was there! No complaints. We headed back to Good's to fill up the mugs again. But. Stephen spotted us! And called us over. We had to help get the dance party started (because he knows WE are the FUN ones)

For two hours we danced at the dance party with the CMs and other guests. I can't remember all the songs we danced to or the dances (besides Bye Bye Bye again! :goodvibes) and that I finally got to learn the Cupid Shuffle. We did a bunch of other dances. It was SO much fun!!!

There was this one guest who definitely had a little too much to drink. All I can remember about him is he kept standing really close to my mom and she said he smelt like vegetable soup and it was making her sick LOL :rotfl:

After the dance party, we got awesome princess tattoos!

P1010254.jpg

YEAH

Eventually we headed back to the room. We only disappeared for 2 hours...

Now, I knew that the girls were planning to go "out" tonight to celebrate one of their birthdays early. While we were MIA, I got some info from the other person about the plans for the night. They were planning to go to some bar in Pleasure Island.

I had every intention of going with them when we were planning. But, the initial plan was to go to Atlantic Dance Hall and Jellyrolls.

I don't drink. Don't get me wrong, I love getting dressed up and stuff...but if you are going to go out "drinking", you gotta give me something to do. I'm sorry. I try not to put myself in a situation where I know I am going to be a wet blanket and ruin others peoples time (like they did at my birthday a year prior). Plus, I also forgot how much of a beating my body takes walking around ALL day. With all my camera stuff in my backpack. My lower back wasn't feeling too great. And....even though I always check the weather an insane amount of times to make sure I pack appropriately, I was in denial about needing warmer clothes. So while I did pack a few things to wear to go out (to Atlantic Dance Hall, mind you) neither were warm. And I did not have appropriate shoes.

And to top it off? Guess what? I didn't want to.
And the other person wasn't going, and neither was my mom.

And one last thing. We were "celebrating" one person birthday early. Because her birthday was a few days after we got back home.

1. She texted me at 7 o'clock the NIGHT BEFORE we were leaving to see if I could bring MY birthday girl sash. So she could wear it.

2. I asked MONTHS and months prior if WE could early celebrate our birthdays TOGETHER. Mine isn't until the end of March, but even before my mom lost her job, I knew that this would be the first birthday I wasn't gonna be able to make it home for. :( Which I didn't. I ended up alone at school on my birthday. I read The Hunger Games and watched Tangled. Mulan called me too...
That person actually never even wished me a happy birthday...

But I NEVER even got a response to that.....

OK moving on.

So I got back to the room and was going through all the stuff I bought, organizing and such. I did this in front of them. AS SOON as they found out I was buying stuff for my REAL best friend (and I think what pissed them off more was that was I got something for her sister, because she got my something for Christmas) I saw them text each other.
My mom said, the reason they had a problem was because I was spending money while my mom didn't have a job. Oh well EXCUSE ME that I planned and saved ALL SUMMER and most of winter break specifically for Disney spending money. And I gave my mom money so she could go to a park. AND the whole entire drama I mentioned back in the planning chapter...most of that was started because I asked for $20 dollars FOR my mom from each of them. They had a heart attack. Sorry my mom was only charging $250 from each of you for a room that cost like $800 a night and I asked for another $20 FOR MY MOM BECAUSE SHE LOST HER JOB AND I THOUGHT SHE STILL DESERVED TO GO ON HER VACATION!!

I heard SO MANY TIMES from them "oh everything's too expensive"

ANYWAY. I think it was about 7ish and they were heading out at 8:30 and I was kinda like 'ehh I don't know, my back hurts and I have nothing to wear, and I have to shower..' They were like you have enough time to get ready.
So I went and took a shower...and shaved my legs (TMI)...and semi blow dried my hair...and french braided my hair so it would have some body for the next day.
My mom and the other person who wasn't going were on the patio deck smoking. Once I was done showering and everything, I snuck out through the master bedroom deck door that the rest of them didn't know about LOL :rotfl2:

They found me when one of them popped out to tell us that they were leaving.

Peace out.

After they left, the other person and my mom said they were going to the pool on Turtle Pond Road. That is the section of OKW I essentially grew up on.

So I got changed and we headed out. We didn't get anywhere close to the pool when my mom decided she didn't wanna go.

K mom.

The other person and I chilled out and talked in the hot tub mostly for 2 hours while he drank a bottle of wine.

We went back to the room, I showered (again) and braided my hair (again) then went to bed. I think I heard the rest of the
other people come in around 12:30. I heard the door and heels clicking on the tile floor.

Continue

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I have a plan and you are screwing it up

Today we were going to DHS (aka MGM). I got up, ate, went on my phone, changed. My usual routine.

On this particular morning, the other people were being extremely slow. And it was really irritating me. Clearly, we had a plan that was working at each park we went to so far. That was get in, hit the big rides before they had lines, then enjoy the day. They were potentially screwing this up. I wanted to get there before it opened and hit Tower of Terror and Rock 'n' Roller Coaster right away while there was no wait.

We missed the first bus to DHS because the other people were TAKING SO LONG TO GET READY :furious:

Now I was pissed.

I was trying not to be too annoying about it, but it was obvious that I was itching to get going and they were still taking their sweet ol' time. Half of us were waiting outside, and every so often we would go and check on them -_-

DSC_0894.jpg

Here we are, staring at my beautiful home waiting for the slow pokes

DSC_0895.jpg

DSC_0896-1_zps14b988f6.jpg

We got the next DHS bus.

Oh have I mentioned yet that every time we got on a bus...no one would sit next to me...

k

Here is my awesome tattoo from last night.

DSC_0898_zps70aa7467.jpg

Luckily, we still got to the park before it opened. Mom got her ticket. She was coming today yay!

DSC_0903_zpsbd16635f.jpg

The park opened, we rushed in and made our way towards Sunset Boulevard

DSC_0905_zps8723d1d9.jpg

DSC_0906_zps694ab99c.jpg

DSC_0912_zpsb26d2ad3.jpg

DSC_0915_zpsff985a7c.jpg

DSC_0917_zps32db2ad6.jpg

Look at that crowd

We went to my mom's favorite first, Tower of Terror!

DSC_0922_zpse45f1c73.jpg

DSC_0924_zps92ac490a.jpg

DSC_0925_zpsee8eeb75.jpg

DSC_0926_zps6626f83d.jpg

DSC_0929_zpsdef807c6.jpg

Only my mom, one of the other people,and I went one. Two of the rest of the other people don't do any thrill rides, and the other...I don't know.
ToT was amazing, obviously.

Next was Rock 'n' Roller Coaster.

DSC_0934_zps2ccf401d.jpg

DSC_0935_zpsa87a1f48.jpg

DSC_0937_zps088ee27b.jpg

DSC_0938_zps68f47ccd.jpg

DSC_0948_zps67c2a763.jpg

DSC_0949_zps4d6264d9.jpg

Since the other people don't like fun things...I mean rides.. I think they stayed back near the hat. So after we started our morning with my moms favorite rides, we went to go find them.

Continue

Alien Encounter!!

The three of us wandered back down Sunset. Someone took a potty break. We met up with the other people near Echo Lake. Some characters were out. The other people already met Chip and Dale so I got on line to meet them too. My mom texted me telling me she was waiting on line for someone else :hyper:

DSC_0963_zps010303b8.jpg

Here I am looking at who she is on line for

We got to the front of the line and met the chipmunks. I had mirrored sunglasses on, so Dale decided he had to check himself out in them, and fix his hair and stuff :lmao:

DSC_0966_zpsdb08ebfd.jpg

After, I ran over to my mom; she was next in line to meet...

Drumroll please....

DSC_0969_zps69c8cfc6.jpg

STITCH :stitch: :stitch: :stitch: :stitch: :stitch:

I have pretty much been waiting 10 years for this moment

Stitch saw my Mickey shirt, and even my Mickey earrings I was wearing and was not pleased. I told him "Well, where is your stuff?" and he pointed over to a merchandise cart. Omg.

DSC_0969a_zps39738890.jpg

I gave him my autograph book.

DSC_0972a_zps0f891cd7.jpg

DSC_0974_zpsbd844ea4.jpg

And he decided to wipe his butt with it.

DSC_0974a_zpsaa35899c.jpg

DSC_0976_zps8268d229.jpg

DSC_0977a.jpg

Favorite.

DSC_0978_zps88681288.jpg

DSC_0979_zps84016ec6.jpg

Next, the other people took pictures with him.

Then, since he is a top favorite in our household, mom and I took a picture with our favorite little alien.

DSC_0998a_zpsffaf6d5a.jpg

DSC_1000.jpg

He was so perfectly evil. He also licked our ears :rotfl:

Next, we headed over to the Chinese Theater. There was a set of hand prints (and footprints) I had to find...

Continue

Our Morning at Hollywood Studios

Those hand prints I had to find were Michael Jackson's :lovestruc

DSC_1003_zps5fbd73a1.jpg

DSC_1004_zps48208729.jpg

Check that date. We were there a day before its 22nd anniversary.

I was SO gung ho on finding Michael's hand prints, I forgot to look for some others belonging to people I love.
My bad. Next time.

DSC_1008.jpg

DSC_0001_zpsddfd15f8.jpg

<3

Next, we went over to The Great Movie Ride. Gangster scene.

DSC_0002_zps8a57043b.jpg

DSC_0003_zps14a5be96.jpg

Then we wandered over near Animation Courtyard and found some more characters. :tigger: :eeyore:

DSC_0007_zpsb81ab6c1.jpg

DSC_0009h_zpsdf86de9b.jpg

Oh Tigger. Poor Eeyore.

DSC_0009i_zps87c5c4ef.jpg

DSC_0012_zps3862c1be.jpg

DSC_0010-1_zps4f5bcbcf.jpg

DSC_0004_zps1cc7fcd5.jpg

DSC_0005_zpsc5339923.jpg

DSC_0006_zps8a9cd06a.jpg

Next we headed over to Pixar Place.

The wait for Toy Story Midway Mania was..I believe 90 minutes. And there were no more fast passes. Whoops.

The line to meet Buzz and Woody was only 30 minutes, so we got on.

DSC_0032-1_zpse96d64a5.jpg

And then we ran into a Green Army Guy once we finished.

DSC_0033a_zps5dd4f1c3.jpg

Then, we went to the Honey, I Shrunk the Kids movie set

DSC_0046_zps8efba8a4.jpg

DSC_0049-1_zpsfc6baf93.jpg

DSC_0052-1_zps68473cc2.jpg

DSC_0059_zps53239c6e.jpg

I had a faint memory of playing here when I was a kid. But I think my parents only took me once to the play-set. Not cool parents...

Continue

Our Afternoon at Hollywood Studios

Next, we walked through the Streets of America

I NY

DSC_0095_zpsd17c8b48.jpg

Then onto Muppet Vision 3D

DSC_0098_zps87b6436b.jpg

DSC_0100_zpsa7c3aaf8.jpg

Pizza Planet!!

Then, 4 of us had a fast pass for Rock 'N' Roller Coaster we needed to use, so we made our way back to Sunset.

DSC_0117-1_zps7ccb68d1.jpg

DSC_0121-1_zps8a22777e.jpg

Um, Mickey + Michael...yes please!!

DSC_0122-1_zps4131216a.jpg

After we road RnR. We noticed that we were starving!!! Or at least I was...

The other people got online for Fairfax Fare, but mom and I mentioned something about doing a Table service. Mom and I automatically thought of Sci-Fi! I swear that is like the only place I have ever eaten at DHS.

So everyone agreed and we made our way over there.

DSC_0133-1_zpsc0fbb539.jpg

Lunch time!

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures. I was SO hungry I couldn't wait to take a picture. I got a hamburger. And it was so good. I haven't had a burger since June 26th (I only know the date because it was Derek Jeter's birthday and I was having a BBQ for him......)
This burger was well worth that wait. My mom got the The All American Picnic Burger, which involved a hot dog on top of the burger. She said it was really good, but it was too much food. LOL at least it was good, right?

When we were done, we went to ride the new Star Tours!

DSC_0135_zps5fd3ac54.jpg

DSC_0136-2_zps8426c439.jpg

DSC_0137_zpscce3eec6.jpg

DSC_0148_zpse05f472a.jpg

DSC_0149_zps8f945846.jpg

I really wanted to try out for The American Idol Experience. But mom and I could sense that doing so would probably not be a good idea. Between the fact that there would be a chance that a chunk of our day would have to be dedicated to it, and that the other people didn't seem to be too supportive while I was singing karaoke..so.. yeah. Next time. I swear if I don't get to at least audition next trip, I will throw a fit like the 6 year old that I am.

We headed over to the Studio Backlot Tour.

DSC_0150_zps957f08c9.jpg

DSC_0194_zps6fbf4117.jpg

DSC_0198_zpsefb2cab0.jpg

DSC_0208_zpsfac9fc49.jpg

I really miss this as the park icon

DSC_0230_zpsb85a1ab1.jpg

DSC_0239_zps08c723f6.jpg

DSC_0251_zps17a4723c.jpg

Holy water, Batman!

Continue

HOLY UPDATES BATMAN.

Your pictures of the Epcot resorts are awesome. SO BEAUTIFUL

I can see why Annie would be obsessed with Stormalong. THAT POOL IS INCREDIBLE

THE POOH BALL ♥

Your charm bracelet is awesome. Why do I not have ones of those?

I just read the first sentence of the next update and I can already tell I am going to love it. You know I love some ranting!

I love getting Disney tattoos. You will see soon in my TR…

Wow… your “other people” sound like a bunch of losers. I mean, I already knew that, but this situation just made me realize it more. A few things:

1. Why would you want to go out drinking? In DISNEY WORLD?! I get it you want to celebrate, but WHY?!

2. The whole “everything is too expensive” thing… GAHHH. Like, I get it Disney is expensive. Don’t get me wrong, but $20 DOLLARS so your mom can go?! Oh my God…

Your “other people” are ridiculous, I’m sorry.

People getting ready really slow? Oh, yeah. I HATE THEM ALLLLL.

YOUR MOM’S FAVORITE IS TOWER OF TERROR? Can she talk to my mom about that because my mom will not go on? I don’t know why that is.

Rock ‘n’ Roller coaster. MY LOVE.

Your pictures with Stitch>any other picture with any other character.

OMG I LOVE THEM.

TIGGER EEYORE. Now where is Pooh?

I don’t think I have EVER been to the Honey I Shrunk the Kids set. Like, WHY?!

A BURGER? With a HOT DOG on it?! COME TO MAMA.

Sorry that was a long reply, but I LOVED THE UPDATES.

LifeIsDis said:
HOLY UPDATES BATMAN.

Your pictures of the Epcot resorts are awesome. SO BEAUTIFUL

I can see why Annie would be obsessed with Stormalong. THAT POOL IS INCREDIBLE

THE POOH BALL e

Your charm bracelet is awesome. Why do I not have ones of those?

I just read the first sentence of the next update and I can already tell I am going to love it. You know I love some ranting!

I love getting Disney tattoos. You will see soon in my TR&#133;

Wow&#133; your &#147;other people&#148; sound like a bunch of losers. I mean, I already knew that, but this situation just made me realize it more. A few things:

1. Why would you want to go out drinking? In DISNEY WORLD?! I get it you want to celebrate, but WHY?!

2. The whole &#147;everything is too expensive&#148; thing&#133; GAHHH. Like, I get it Disney is expensive. Don&#146;t get me wrong, but $20 DOLLARS so your mom can go?! Oh my God&#133;

Your &#147;other people&#148; are ridiculous, I&#146;m sorry.

People getting ready really slow? Oh, yeah. I HATE THEM ALLLLL.

YOUR MOM&#146;S FAVORITE IS TOWER OF TERROR? Can she talk to my mom about that because my mom will not go on? I don&#146;t know why that is.

Rock &#145;n&#146; Roller coaster. MY LOVE.

Your pictures with Stitch>any other picture with any other character.

OMG I LOVE THEM.

TIGGER EEYORE. Now where is Pooh?

I don&#146;t think I have EVER been to the Honey I Shrunk the Kids set. Like, WHY?!

A BURGER? With a HOT DOG on it?! COME TO MAMA.

Sorry that was a long reply, but I LOVED THE UPDATES.

I know :) I love looking at those pictures. I need to wander back over there when it's not cloudy and raining. But the boardwalk was EMPTY as we can see.

Have you ever been? I would love to see that pool. Note to self: let me stay at the Beach Club once just for that :P

O M G if I had a nickel for every time I heard something's too expensive. -_- don't get me wrong, I don't like spending more money than I have too (hence why I shop eBay so much) and I try to be smart with my money, but HELLO this is a vacation in Disney! Stuff is quality. Get over it.
But really, they acted like I asked for $100...

Thank The Lord we still got to the park before it opened. We were very close to leaving without them. Should have. Would have if I saw that bus. That would have ended well I'm sure.

How does mom not go on ToT?! Maybe I should talk to her. I used to not go on when I was a kid because it scared me (fun rides scared me, what was wrong with me?) then one trip, my brother somehow convinced me to go on. I think I was probably crying waiting on line. The first thing out of my mouth when I got off was "Can we go again?!"

Best. Character interaction. Ever. <3

Shoot! I forgot our Piglet photo! >_<

I still don't understand how I only visited the HISTK play set once...how?!?

I know I was engrossed in my burger, but that hot dog on hers did look mighty good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter