i lost my magicband this morning

Just curious:? If your losing this wristband was your mistake because it was on a strap and not a Disney mistake because of how they are manufactured, etc, why would you bother posting it on a message board where people are already uptight or concerned about the new process?

If it was your issue, I see this the same as posting "I lost my sock at the pool" or "I left my hair dryer at home."

I am not being ugly, it is a legitimate question. :confused3

I was thinking the exact same thing. The thread title makes it sound like you can lose them easily and it happened. why post it if it was your responsibility?

Go easy. My initial inclination was that OP wanted to let people know that you may not be SOL if you lose your band. Also to forewarn people to be vigilant if you don't wear them on your wrist. If you don't like it, don't read it ;)

Go easy. My initial inclination was that OP wanted to let people know that you may not be SOL if you lose your band. Also to forewarn people to be vigilant if you don't wear them on your wrist. If you don't like it, don't read it ;)
Exactly. Thanks for the PSA, OP :thumbsup2.

Well I guess that's great for you but mine is sweaty and uncomfortable and my kids don't like wearing them. And we've been wearing them for over a month so I'm more used to them but I still don't like them. The wraps help a ton in terms of comfort but I have no idea if they are waterproof.
Wait. You've spent more than a month at WDW?

Exactly. Thanks for the PSA, OP :thumbsup2.

Wait. You've spent more than a month at WDW?

We live here and with the kids on summer break we've been in the parks every day. But today is the first day of school woohoo! So limited park time now. ;)

We live here and with the kids on summer break we've been in the parks every day. But today is the first day of school woohoo! So limited park time now. ;)

So you had your APs on the bands? We were there 2 weeks ago and my DD really wanted to wear a band but we have APs and we were staying offsite.

So you had your APs on the bands? We were there 2 weeks ago and my DD really wanted to wear a band but we have APs and we were staying offsite.

We do have them on the bands. My DH is a CM so we got bands in July during CM testing so we were using those until the end of July, then I booked a 1 night stay at POP to get the colored bands and our AP transferred over to those and we've been using them ever since. I linked our APs in MDE in July and since there were already active bands our ability to book FP+ just continued. I can make up to 7 days of FP+ at a time.

We do have them on the bands. My DH is a CM so we got bands in July during CM testing so we were using those until the end of July, then I booked a 1 night stay at POP to get the colored bands and our AP transferred over to those and we've been using them ever since. I linked our APs in MDE in July and since there were already active bands our ability to book FP+ just continued. I can make up to 7 days of FP+ at a time.

Lucky you!

How kid proof are they.? I can just see our 3yr old trying to take it off all the time!

Not kid proof. When we tried the bands on at home, my 2 year old figured out in a couple minutes how to use his teeth to pull the band off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter