• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

i lost my cat :(

zakk110

i wish i had my cat
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: i had a cat she was the best in the world i would die for her i loved her for ever but then something happen to her :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: i was crynig for ever about her and i still am plz help me cheer me up plz! :guilty: :( :( :( :worried: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Sorry about your cat. Hope she comes back soon.
My cat goes on vacation once in a while. Hopefully that's all. :)

My cat does what I call a "walk about" for up to 3 whole nights. I worry about him, but he always comes home safe. I hope you kitty comes home soon.

aww..I'm sorry to hear that Zakk. :grouphug: I know how a pet can be such a special friend. Like HappyBoy and robinb said, cats do sometimes go off and explore for a couple of days or even for a week and sometimes even longer. My cats did that too.

I know you miss her, but don't be so sad yet.

I hope your kittyfriend comes back home soon!

I am so sorry to hear that your kitty is not at home with you. Pets hold such a special place in our lives. I am sending lots of good thoughts and pixie dust to you and your kitty so you can be reunited soon.

I feel so sorry for you! But in an average pet's lifetime they run away or get away at least once. But you usually find them, or they come back. :sunny: :cat:

well if it makes u fill better i'll be your cat give me your vmk name mine is jkmj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter