I like animals more than people sometimes.

I prefer people to animals. I am happily pet free but I do enjoy going to the zoo (and safari).

For me, I like talking/interacting with other people.

Most animals are better than a lot of people I've met. Mine are a part of my family.

Fortunately, this 2 year old mare is expected to recover (with extensive vet care and a lot of work from the rescue group), so I don't guess anybody will be eating her. :rolleyes:
Let it go. He's baiting you.

I'm sorry to hear about that horse.

Let it go. He's baiting you.

I'm sorry to hear about that horse.

Yes, I tend to agree. Must be a slow day wherever he is.

I don't think anybody on this thread would say that animal life is more important than human life. That would be ridiculous. I do find it sad that some are so callous. It probably explains why I have so many animals to care for that were abandoned by someone.

All I thought when I first saw this thread is ....well no human has ever been so excited to see me that they peed but my dog has!

I have to say I sometimes like animals more than I like people. I love people, but sometimes they're hard to like. :goodvibes If that makes any sense.

My husband was just telling me last night how wonderful he thinks our doggy is. He doesn't have a mean bone in him. My kids can be rough and mean to him, but he is sweet as pie back. Such a good boy. :love:

If we are talking lobsters, the world would be a better place without 'em.

Love both people and animals, both have their place in my life and I can understand both sides of what people are saying on this thread.

I am however curious about the unloved lobsters, it sounds like there could be a good story behind this post :thumbsup2

As usual, I'm late to the posting party, and I don't have anything new or interesting to say.

That being said, most of the animals I have known have a much better personality than most of the people I know.

I'm with the animals, of course.

Add me to the list.
I really can't stand humans, I get so annoyed by them (well not all but more than you'd think!)
I know that animals can also kill or hurt you but they will never do emotional damage that a human can do.
Oh and animals don't talk back to you!

I often prefer animals to humans.

I was in a really bad mood yesterday when I went to the gym to workout. I told my trainer I wasn't speaking to humans, only animals. He told me not to worry because some of his clients think he is an *** so it was okay to talk to him. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter