I leavwe for my DFTW in 12hrs!!!

October Bride

Mouseketeer
With all the ups and down of the last week i can not believe we are just 12hrs away from leaving for the airport.

I would like to thank everyone for all their help and advice over the last year.

I will get piccies up as soon as i get back and don't forget to have a look at our sneek peak on STVS website if you like.

Wish me luck
:cloud9:

How exciting!!!

Have you got EVERYTHING? ;)

Have a great time! We'll be waiting... :surfweb:

Have a wonderful trip and an amazing wedding. All the best to you. Enjoy every minute. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Have a magical time with lots of pixie dust!

Hiya,

That is so exciting!!:banana:

Have a lovely time, i hope it all works out great for you!!

Your going to look stunningprincess:

xx

I hope you have a good flight! Can't wait to see the wedding pictures! :)

I hope you have an absolutely fantastic time and i hope you get some fairy dust. You deserve it. You have been a rock to me over the last week. I really hope you have a magical time and that your wedding is the fairytale you want it to be.

Love and best wishes for a safe journey x x x x

Happy travels! I hope all goes smoothly for you! Sending huge :hug: and wishes for lots of pixiedust: and :sunny:

Can't wait to hear all about it on your return. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter