I know this is farfetched, but.....

Alsmythree

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have a design of Mickey (or anyother character) in a chicago white sox uniform. My boys are huge sox fans and would love a magnet like this for our cabin door. If anyone does I would be very grateful...:)

OMG! My two favorite things - Disney and the White Sox! If anyone has a design, I'd love to see one!

Here are a few I put together:

243993375-L.jpg

243993447-L.jpg

243993472-L.jpg

243993530-L.jpg

Oh my God!! Thank you! My kids will be over the moon when they see this!
You've done a great service to all the die hard sox fans of this board! Thank you, Thank you!

Debbiedana: Hello fellow sox fan! My brothers like to say they have two favorite teams: The white sox and whoever is playing the cubs;) I'm sure being from chicago you can relate! Arn't those designs wonderful! My boys will be thrilled.

Oh my God!! Thank you! My kids will be over the moon when they see this!
You've done a great service to all the die hard sox fans of this board! Thank you, Thank you!

You're very welcome. I wasn't happy with the baseball so I cleaned it up a bit. If you haven't already used them you might want to re-pull the disigns.

Also, a few years ago, someone did Mickey at most of the big fields. I don't remember who it was? it might have been triple figs? if not it was someone who is no longer on the boards. If you check out the links at the top of the threads there is one called the Dis Design Gallery. Baloo made it when this forum opened. Many of the designers that are no longer here have left there work still posted. I believe you might find your team(s) in one of these pages? These pictures were all done by Momof2 and she did some great work. it is worth it to check out these designs as some of them are so wonderful. :worship:
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/momof2oh/
Good luck, Penny:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter