I know this has been asked a million times, but

Eeyore2U

I'm the one you talk about. I rain on parades and
What is the easiest, closest supermarket/grocery store to get to on yout way from MCO to BWV. Something other then Goodings. Do they sell beer at the stores?

This is what is on Deb's site. I think we'll be stopping there in April, unless someone has a better answer. I think in Florida you can buy beer just about anywhere (boy, sure is different than Mass.)

Albertson's - www.albertsons.com
12981 South Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando (407) 857-5666
6:00 AM to 1:00 AM 7 days a week
Pharmacy - M to F 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM; Sat 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM; Sun 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
* This location is just north of the Greeneway (417) at exit 11. Very convenient when driving from MCO to WDW.
* There is a full Starbucks inside the store.

Mike, it's why I moved north of the border.:D

Since you know where goodings is, just continue further down the road, just past the 3rd stoplight on your right (counting the stoplight at the Crossroads entrance to goodings) you'll find a win-dixie, also an ABC liquor (though you can get beer at the Win-Dixie).

hi: we've used the Albertson's on Orange Blossom trail for the last couple of years. they weren't as crowded as the publix and the prices were pretty comparable. they are also Very Easy to find. you will be getting on and off at the same spot. the directions on mapquest are fine.

Winn-Dixie! They have much lower prices than Goodings, and their selection of items matches or beats them too! Instead of going straight across to Goodings, make a left and go about 1/4 to 1/2 mile further. Winn-Dixie will be on your right.

Eeyore2u....I know this topic comes up often. I've printed off a couple of threads on it...was never an issue until DVC came into our lives.

Seems like they should add it to the FAQ....since it certainly is a FAQ! :D

We go to the Super Target which is right off Tollway and I want to say orange blossom, but I'm not sure. Its on the SW corner - you can see it from the highway.

My DW is a Target junkie, she goes there for everything.

Super Targets have a full grocery store (called ARcher Farms) plus a regular target where you can pickup anything one might need for a vacation.

Including a decent beer/wine section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter