I know other brands are cheaper, but I MUST HAVE _________!

MissBritt

It's a small, small world.
What are items/products that you are loyal to even if they aren't the cheapest or on sale? I love to see people's answers to this.

Some of ours include Prego pasta sauce, Charmin or Cottonelle toilet paper, Colgate toothpaste, Pedigree dog food and Playtex tampons. Yours?

All Free and Clear, Scott toilet paper, Skippy Peanutbutter, Tampax, Wesson Oil, & Quaker Oatmeal

Tide free and clear detergent (needed for ds allergies and asthma), colgate toothpaste, scott regular toilet paper, Lever 2000 soap, clausen pickles,bounty paper towels, head and shoulders shampoo for dh, ban deod. and some of the ds like certain deod. brands too like old spice, etc.

There are probably more. My family is pretty picky about certain things, not about others, it probably balances out in the end. I buy alot of store brand stuff and regular brands if I have coupons etc.

Annies mac & cheese...everything else is negotiable, but my kids will revolt if I don't buy them their Annies

Hellman's Mayo, Heinz catsup, Eight O'clock coffee, Orijen dog food, and Ticonderoga pencils.

Honestly, my "brand loyalty" mostly lies in clothing and beauty choices :laughing:

Only two household products I can think of is Playtex and Colgate. Costco brand for just about anything else works just as great (esp their free and gentle detergent - we, too, have allergies).

And we don't skimp on dog food, either - no grocery store brands allowed. Course, that pays for itself in vet bill savings :thumbsup2

ETA: Forgot, DH has to use Tom's allergen free deoderant, which we had to buy a case of online since it's not in stores anymore. He reacted to everything else.

Slightly different take on things here, but there are some things we always buy to bring home to the UK:
John Freida Frizz Ease hairspray (I can buy it in the UK, but the cans are half the size and twice the price!)
Bath and Body Works liquid anti-bac soap (usually buy at least 6)
Lady Speedstick Deodorant (not sure what you guys think of it, but it's better than anything I can get at home - usually buy 3 or 4)
Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate chips - better than anything available here too.
I need a whole case just for the groceries to bring home. Have had some very funny looks from customs over the years!!!

any paper products- Bounty napkins and paper towels, Charmin or Cottenelle toilet paper and Puffs Plus tissues. I refuse to go to any other brands no matter the cost!!

Tropicana orange juice, Bounty paper towels, Hellmann's mayo, Barilla pasta just to name a few.

Tropicana orange juice, Bounty paper towels, Cottonelle, Hellmann's mayo, Barilla pasta just to name a few:thumbsup2

Bounty Paper Towels, Hellman's Mayonnaise, French's Mustard, Heinz Ketchup, Scott Toilet Paper, Pledge Dusting Spray, Glass Plus Cleaner, Barilla Pasta, Right Guard Deodorant, Bath & Body Works Soaps and Body Washes, Colgate Toothpaste....I know there's more!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter