• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I know, I'm sure it's been asked before....

lync

Mouseketeer
but, which building is the best at SSR? We arrive next Sat, so do we need to ask in advance for a certain one before we get there?
Thanks in advance!

If you want to be close to the main pool, ask for a villa in the Springs area.

If you want to be close to DTD, ask for Congress Park.

I stayed in the Paddock area and I thought that the walk to the Springs area was very relaxing. The only day I actually drove to the Springs was the day that I did laundry since I decided to go to the main pool while I was doing it. (There are actually laundry rooms in each of the areas.)

First, I freely admit that I am biased. I've stayed in three rooms at SSR. The first time, I got Congress Park because that's all there was, and I had a view of DD, and I fell in love. The next two times I requested Congress Park with DD view and was willing to wait until 4pm to get my room.

That said, when SSR was DI, I stayed in the building that would be what is today 4101-4436 with my mother (who doesn't want to walk much) and it was perfect. Close to a bus stop, close to the main action (spa, pool, gift shop, etc.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter