• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I know I'm early on this but a question on Disney World 50th.

RebYork

Reb York
Has anyone heard when Disney World starts the 50th anniversary celebrations? My wife and I was just talking about when the 50th would be and visiting during this time. My youngest son will also graduate from high school in May of 2021. So we could also celebrate that also. I hope there will be some new attractions open by then. Thanks!!!

It's wonderful that we're not alone in looking forward to this already. We'll have 2 big vacays in 2021, and WDW's big 5-0 is one already on the radar

Should go from 10/1/21 (actual birthday) and run for a year but take it with a GOS

I'm really trying to plan on doing the 2022 Marathon for the 50th anniversary! Hopefully it works out but man is it going to be CRAZY! In a good way :tongue:

I'm really trying to plan on doing the 2022 Marathon for the 50th anniversary! Hopefully it works out but man is it going to be CRAZY! In a good way :tongue:
My goal is to attempt the full if I feel confident enough to commit if not 100% going for the half

Oh you know Disney's going to milk this for all it's worth:

2021: Come celebrate our 50th birthday all year at Walt Disney World!

2022: Come celebrate 50 years of magic at the Walt Disney World Resort!

Oh yeah absolutely! :earsboy:

Disney has a habit of running their seasons for 18 Month, and The 50th surely won't be an exception. :thumbsup2

And as @FelisLachesis says, I wouldn't be surprised if they milked it well into 2022. :banana:

As for myself, I am already saving like crazy and dreaming of spending a great time there when the time comes around! :smickey:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter